ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Your life has changed for the past months or should you say a year?

Yes, ever since you last saw Satan it has been a year, and a lot has happened in this year.

Hatshepsut has fallen Ill last week, which made Thutmose take full control of Egypt without having to deal with his aunt's disapproval of some of his choices.

You honestly couldn't leave as you remember Satan's threat about killing your parents if you don't find the crystals.

However, as Thutmose's obsession grows towards you, still, no crystals appeared.

Satan wasn't even clear with you about how the crystals will appear.

No wonder, why he got kicked out of heaven.

In the past year, you have gotten closer to Hatshepsut, to the point where she became like a second mother to you.

Right now, she is on her death bed, while you are trying not to cry and be strong in front of her.

"(Y/n), thank you for being here with me," the female pharaoh says with a croaked voice.

"I'm the one who is glad to have been with you, I don't want you to go, please stay here" you plead, finally letting out your tears fall.

"Don't worry, no one is going to harm you, you are safe with me, (Y/n)" Thutmose assures, placing both of his hands on your shoulders.

You have read once about two possible reasons for Hatshepsut's death, the first one is that she might have died of cancer.

And the second one is that Thutmose is the one who poisoned her to have the throne to himself.

You feel like the second one is more logical because Thutmose didn't seem sad about his aunt's illness.

He actually looks very happy at the moment.

Little do you know that he is happy that you are finally going to be his alone.

And no one can stop him from having you as his wife, now that his aunt is out of the picture.

"You look exactly like him" Hatshepsut mumbles with a smile on her face.

"I look like who?" you ask, throat sour from crying.

"(F/n)"

The moment she mumbles out your father's name, your eyes widen in shock.

"I loved him, yet he left me in the end" Thutmose rolls his eyes.

He is starting to get impatient with his aunt, so he decides to interfere.

"You let aunt Hatshepsut rest, (Y/n)" yoh ignores him and grasps his aunt's hand.

"I'm sorry that my father has left you, I'm sure he didn't mean to do that" she smiles slightly.

"I know and I pray that I can meet him in the afterlife"

𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓

Hatshepsut passed away the next day and you were left in emotional agony after her death.

"You are still sad? I'm her nephew and I don't feel that sad"

You narrow your eyes at the brunet, as you stand in front of him in the throne room.

"I want to make a deal with you, Thutmose" the pharaoh perks up at your words.

"Continue"

"Do you have any crystals with you?" you ask.

That's the only way to find out what Satan means by crystals.

Because there is no other logical way to find those crystals he speaks of.

"Oh, you mean this?" He asks, pointing at his crown.

There's a dark crystal embedded in the middle of his crown, which you just noticed.

You are honestly an idiot for thinking that this was a normal crystal.

"Yes, what do you want in exchange for it?" Thutmose smirks at you.

"I want you to become mine"

"Ok" you lie.

You don't feel bad for leading him on with such lies.

because you are planning on stealing the crystal in the crown before disappearing off to another timeline.