Fluffy Fluff Fluff Fluff

So please ignore the title...

This is just a compilation of short fluff that isn't long enough to be its own chapter.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

Boston could be a very crowded city.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that it was the capital of Massachusetts.

But whatever the reason for the crowded-ness of the city, that didn't matter.

Blitzen and Hearthstone were pushing though the crowded city, trying their best not to get separated. 

Blitz knew Hearth didn't like large crowds, and the elf appeared extremely uncomfortable as they both got knocked around, before unexpectedly grabbing hold of Blitzen's hand.

Blitz was surprised, but he didn't let go, he just squeezed Hearth's hand reassuringly.

When they finally got out of the crowd, neither let go.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

The winter is cold.

Wow author! I'm sure your thinking. I had no idea! Thank you so much for enlightening me! 

Your welcome.

(All of that had nothing to do with anything just ignore it. Well the it being cold part does but the weird-destroy-the-fourth-wall-monologue™ doesn't I just don't know how to transition)

Hearthstone and Blitzen were laying in bed and when Blitz woke up to the figure next to him, he was a bit confused. 

Usually by now Hearth would be awake practicing magic or something.

Blitzen wondering why he wasn't awake yet poked him to find that he was in fact awake.

Apparently Blitzen's slight confusion was obvious because Hearthstone revealed his hands from beneath the covers to sign It is cold. You are warm.

Blitz laughed "It isn't that cold!" He glanced out the window to find it was snowing, but it wasn't the kind of snow. It was February meaning snow no longer seemed 'Magical' or 'pretty' or 'festive'. It was wet and gross and everyone was collectively sharing the same thought. 'When will it be spring?'.

Shut up. Hearth countered. You are a dwarf.

Blitz laughed again but didn't say anything else as he stared lovingly at his elf.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

-Texting-

Blitz: Hearth?

Blitz: Hearthstone?

Blitz: I'm sorry love

Blitz: Please answer me

Blitz: Precious? 

Blitz: Sweetie pie?

Blitz: Love of my life?

Blitz: Adorable elf thats too pure and innocent for this cruel world that I love with all my heart and soul?

Hearth: Sorry won't bring back my skittles Blitzen.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

Okay thats all sorry it was so short and I'm really sorry about how little I've been updating school has been really annoying but I'm working on another chapter so hopefully I can post that either today or tomorrow