Patterns

WARNING‼️

Contains mature material not suitable for young audiences.

⚠️18+ Only

Please proceed at your own risk.

_

_________________________________________________
Unforgettable

Youngie looked deep into SIG's eyes, trying to figure out if the yearning she could see in them was really his or a reflection of her own. Would it be so bad if it were both?

"Would you kiss me?" Youngie asked, absentmindedly playing with the shell of SIG's ear with her thumb.

But even though all of SIG's senses had suddenly awaken, every part of him fixated on what Youngie was doing with his ear, and he assumed he just heard his own thoughts. He wanted to kiss her, didn't he?

But Youngie mistook his silence for a no.

Embarrassed, Youngie released SIG's face then looked away and took a step back. But SIG, only realizing his mistake now, quickly grabbed Youngie by the waist before she hit the edge of the kitchen island.

"Youngie --"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," she cut him off.

While he knew that Youngie mustve felt a great deal of embarrassment, SIG could not help the smile on his face. He had never been so delighted to receive an apology before, because for once, this apology didn't come from being wronged, but rather an indirect confession of Youngie's desire to be kissed by him.

And now he fixed his eyes on her lips as she rambled on. He knew that Youngie probably said some more words of apology, but none of that mattered now, when all he wanted was to grant her wish.

Or his.

So without saying anything more, he cupped her face with his left hand and pressed his lips against hers, shutting her up instantly.

But unlike how this day had seemed to be nearing its end in haste, SIG didn't want to rush this moment

So he kissed her slowly, steadily, with a resolve to make her feel the desire he had withheld without the whiplash.

Who would've thought what a toil it would be to do just that when Youngie started to kiss him back?

In that moment, SIG felt the longing in Youngie's touch, when her hands slowly trailed his nape and her thumbs once again found their way to the shell of his ears, making him shiver.

Just what was it about the way she brushed her thumbs along the edges of his ears that felt so good?

In return, he pulled her closer with one hand on the small of her back, while he angled her face with the other so he could deepen the kiss, finally breaking his initial resolve to take it slow.