82.2.Suddenly crazy

1
快刀斩乱麻- slice through a knot with a sharp knife-meaning making alightning decision

2眼观鼻鼻观心- eyes looking at the nose, the nose is looking at theheart- meaning to sit quietly without looking sideways

This chapter is sponsored by Christiine G. and Andrew T.

Li Xiao Ran walked quickly down the path, not seeing the people bowingto him. Up until now, he still can't believe it that overnight there isactually such a big change. He quickly entered the courtyard but found theYatous and Mamas are exchanging glances with each other carrying basins ofbloody water from the house, Li Xiao Ran turned pale, seeing Li Wei Yangstanding in the corridor, he took a few steps over: "Just what's going on?"

Li Wei Yang looked at him and whispered: "Father lower your voice,daifu is inside treating mother."

Li Xiao Ran frowned, he couldn't help sounding anxious: "It was allwell, where did the scorpion come from? "

Li Wei Yang sighed: "It's mother's medicinal supplement, they arevaluable poisonous scorpions specially transported from the south. I don't knowwho was careless, releasing the scorpion from the kitchen, perhaps the hotspring water has something attracts the scorpions, that all of the scorpionsclimbed into the hot spring pool. At the time, Wu Meimei was bathing, her Yatouwas loyally guarding here and was actually killed by the scorpion, Wu Meimeiwas probably shocked, didn't even think that she is not wearing clothes andscreamed out, and was heard by the Mama responsible for night patrol whoquickly reported to the guards outside the courtyard, they didn't even think,without any consideration rushed into the bath, a total of seven eight men,Father, think of it, Wu Meimei is a girl, how could she take this blow? Ofcourse she fainted!"

Li Xiao Ran didn't even think and has already made a judgement, thescorpions were purposely released by someone. His eyes narrowed, a dangerousair exuded from his body. These women have become silly, nothing happening thatthey had to create a fuss, and each time it has something to do with this wifeof his!

"Hmph!" He hmphed coldly.

Li Wei Yang continued speaking: "Meimei probably couldn't accept thisblow and somehow became crazy, Si Meimei went to stop her and was almostseverely bitten by her, then Si Yiniang ran to mother's house, after sayingjust a few words, Wu Meimei has rushed in, mother's left ear....was bitten off byWu Meimei."

"What? Her ear was bitten off, what are the others doing!" Li Xiao Ranpaced back and forth in the corridor, all of the Yatous and Mamas of thecourtyard are currently kneeling on the ground, trembling, sweats pouring likerain!

Li Xiao Ran is fretful, every step that he takes, he would think of themoment this matter get spread out, how much damage it will make to the familyreputation, first is his own daughter taking a bath and was seen by a group ofmen, then his daughter bit of the ear of her Di Mu in her craziness, a joke!The biggest joke in the world! Li Chang Xi and Da Furen have certainly harmedhim into the world biggest laughingstock!

"Father, those guards have already been locked up for a day, shoutingthat they want to see you, claiming injustice!" Li Wei Yang reminded him.

Li Xiao Ran stopped his footsteps, injustice? Dogshit! How can he letthose people spread the matter out! They must die! He coldly ordered: "Come,those guards.." he lightly made a gesture, cold and ruthless.

Li Wei Yang's lips lifted, since they dare to take Li Chang Xi's moneyto frame her, then none of them should even think of living, but... she glancedaround at the frightened Yatous and Mamas and said lightly: "Father, you're..."Almost probing, as if she is uneasy.