93.2.A Dishonor to Her Mother's Funeral

八宝酥 bā bǎo sū - crisp bun made of eight ingredients, in this case, each has significant medicinal properties

Li Xiao Ran said: "San Dianxia, you must have waitedfor a while now."

A strange groan reached their ears.

Li Xiao Ran stood, frozen in place as his mind drew ablank. He could not believe what he had witnessed! On the chaise, a young womanhad her arm wrapped around Tuoba Zhen's neck. The two were in a particularlyintimate position, apparently about to do something immoral...

"Insolent, unfilial child!" Li Xiao Ran's angerexploded, nearly reaching the sky. He recognized the beautiful face near TuobaZhen's as the chang nu he always took pride in! Li Chang Le laid in TuobaZhen's arms with her clothes disheveled!

He rushed over and pried the two off one another, hisface pale: "Look at yourself! See what good deed you have done!"

Li Chang Le slowly turned to him with a blank stare asif she did not see him. Not a hint of remorse, her clothes were half undone andprominent red marks covered her skin. Beside her, Tuoba Zhen's crown wastilted, his face full of lipstick stains. His hands still remained on her body.With the sight before him, there was no need to ask what the two had been upto.

Li Xiao Ran realized something and turned around,about to order the servants to close the doors when he heard Li Wei Yang laughand say: "Wu Dianxia, please go in."

Tuoba Rui had stepped foot into the room andimmediately saw the situation inside. As if struck by lightning, he froze,unable to react.

Li Wei Yang came in and saw, she seemed stunned: "Howcan this be?!"

"Close the doors!" Li Xiao Ran furiously shouted. Theservants hastily closed the doors to prevent anyone else from seeing inside.

The entire room was engulfed in silence.

Li Wei Yang inwardly sneered but continued tofearfully say: "Dajie! What are you doing! You were already promised to marryWu Dianxia, how could you and San Dianxia do something so immoral andsenseless! If outsiders hear of this, what will we do then?!"

As if waking up from her murky trance, Li Chang Lelooked down and saw her exposed body. She sat up straight and quickly coveredherself, crying out: "Fuqin! Fuqin! I don't know what happened—" Somethingoccurred to her, and she abruptly turned to Li Wei Yang, "It was you! It wasyou, you little! You set me up!"

Li Wei Yang calmly looked at her: "Set up how? Dajie,I just came in. I don't understand what you're saying."

Li Xiao Ran's face was pale and livid. If he could, hewould have beaten that insolent, unfilial child to death on the spot: "ChangLe, you dare to blame your meimei for your own deeds, shut your mouth already!"

Li Chang Le panicked and lamented: "Fuqin! Li Wei Yangset me up, she deliberately led me here and drugged me! That's right, she musthave drugged me!"

Li Xiao Ran glanced back at Li Wei Yang. Li Wei Yang'sexpressions seemed to be of utmost disbelief and innocence: "Fuqin, I truly donot know what Dajie is saying. I have been busy with the guests all morning. Iran into Wu Huangzi earlier, Dianxia was worried Dajie had yet to recover andcame to visit. Then, I heard the servants say San Dianxia also came, so Ibrought Wu Dianxia to the guest room to greet—"

Of course, Li Xiao Ran did not think Li Wei Yang wascapable of doing such a thing. This kind of thing could not be deliberatelyarranged!

Li Chang Le was hysterical, protesting: "You clearlyhad me taken here!"

Li Wei Yang sighed: "Dajie, I thought you hadrepented. I did not think you would say something like this. If I really didset up a trap, then how could I make you go to San Huangzi? Could it be that Itied you up and brought you here? There are many Yatous and mamas outside, whynot ask them and see if I brought Dajie here or you came yourself?!"