chapter 3

Denki sucked faster and harder. He moaned and drooled trough this adorable size in his mouth. Bakugou came while holding the other males head, so it's all the way down to his throat. Denki swallowed everything and smiles as he took Baku's dick out of his mouth. "Go lay on the bed and keep your skirt up~" Denki laid down on the bed and held his skirt up so that Baku could see every thing. Bakugou got in the bed and went in-between his legs putting his dick in. Denki moaned loudly and made a slutty face. "O-Oh shit!~" Bakugou looked at him slightly biting his lip "Shhh... Don't want anyone to hear~.." Denki nodded and drooled. "S-So big Daddy!~" Bakugou thrusted aggressively and fast while biting his lip  Denki covered his mouth as his eyes rolled back and tears streamed down his face. Bakugou looked at him "Do I need to be more gentle love?.." Denki shook his head and uncovered his mouth. "N-No! K-Keep g-going! P-Pweaseee!~" "Alright but don't blame me when your ass hurts." Bakugou went faster, kissing the other males neck. Denki could hold it back and moaned extrem loud, lowkey screaming Bakugo's name and cumming a huge load. Bakugou stopped once the other male cummed and backed up, sitting in between his legs. Denki whined and looked up with needy eyes. Bakugou looked at him smirking "Such a needy boy~.. I'm not sure if you were good boy today~" Denki sobbed and wiped his tears. "D-Daddy pwease..." Bakugou looked at him "Only if you answer my question." Denki sniffled. "I w-were a good boy Daddy...." Bakugou sighed "Alright alright." Bakugou started to pound on the other male. Denki started moaning again. His tongue flicked out and his eyes crossed. "Oh fuckkk!!~~" Bakugou smirked and went harder as he bit his lip. Denki turned again in a mess for Bakugou. He just loved to get all used. Bakugou came inside of the other male and backed, panting.