chapter 17

Denki smiled a little and opened arms. "O-One last chance... A-And no we can't marry..." Bakugou hugged the male. Denki hugged back and sobbed. "Sh sh sh.. I'm sorry.." "D-Do you have a ring...? I can ask some friends to come over and help me to get dressed and maybe we can marry here!" "I have a ring somewhere but it's from my dad." "You don't have to use that ring..." "It's fine love I don't mind you having it." "B-But when I'm dead you gonna take it right..?" "Maybe I will, maybe I'll let you keep it.." "Bakugo I have something to say..." Denki took Bakugo's hand and smiled softly. "When I'm dead, I want you to move on.. Be happy and search a new boyfriend... Marry him and have kids with him... But you shouldn't forget me... I want to stay in your heart but I want your life to go on..." "B-But--" Bakugou started to cry as he heard the words. Denki pulled Bakugo to his chest and carassed his cheek. "Shhh... I want you to smile not to cry Baby..." He hugged him trying to smile. "Do you want to move on when I'm dead..?" Denki said as he stroked his boyfriends head. "N-No but you want me to..." "I won't force you alright..? Just try to keep on living for me! You don't need to move on but be the number 1 hero and make me happy alright?" Denki smiled with tears in his eyes as he layed down. "O-Okay.." I kissed him and kept hugging him. Denki kissed back and moved Bakugo's member back into him, moaning out softly. "S-Slow alright?" "O-Ok." Bakugou thrusted slowly. Denki held onto him and moaned softly, feeling special again. "Y-You can go faster" "A-Are you sure I don't wanna hurt you.."