chapter 14

The doctor looked at him "You must stay calm sir..." Denki cried louder and curled up. "I n-need Daddy p-please..." The doctor called the worried, crying male in as he ran in and went to the sobbing male "Are you okay babe?! Did they hurt you?!" Denki whimpered and made grabby hands. "I j-just w-want Daddy... o-only Daddy p-please..." "Shhh baby it's all okay..." He held him gently. Denki sobbed and held him close. "Daddy me c-can't take any longer..." "What do you mean by that, are they hurting you this bad or are you gonna.." He stared at him scared and sobbing. Denki sighed. "I want you to be with me here in the bed till I die... Please Daddy..." Bakugou got on the bed next to him and laid down while the doctor and scientists were looking and yelling. Denki started crying badder at the yelling as he shook on his whole body. The doctors stop yelling and walked out. Denki sobbed heavily and cuddled into his boyfriend, trying not to move so much so that his bones wouldn't hurt or break. Bakugou held him gently trying to calm him down, kissing his head. Denki soon calmed down and breathed heavily. He couldn't breath out of no where and started punshing and kicking around while struggling for breath. Doctors rushed in, pushed Bakugou to the side and bring in a oxygen tank same time with a lot of tools. Denki soon could breath again and got the message that he could only breath with a mashine now that got trough a sugery in his body. Bakugou was frozen, panicking looking down at the floor. Denki got back into the room and layed down on his bed carefuly, getting in position to cuddle with his boyfriend. "D-Daddy come cuddle..." Bakugou got on the bed gently and cuddled the small male softly and carefully.