chapter 5

Denki looked at his boyfriend and tilted his head. "Daddy are chu comming?" Bakugou looked at him "O-Oh yea!" Denki smiled. "Daddy hurry!!!!" Mina gasped "Wait you guys- Oh my godddd!! I knew that sounded like you last night also Denki come here I need to whisper something-" Denki turned red and went down from Kiri as he quickly waddled over to Mina. "Yes bestie?" Mina whispered in the males ear "Bakubabe is jealous that you went in Kiri's armsss~" Mina giggled. Denki quickly looked at his boyfriend and giggled, whispering to her "Aww~ but Bakudaddy has still the best dick and his thrusts mmmm~ damn I love them!" Mina had a nosebleed from the things he said "Well damn! Your lucky!" She started to whisper "Just go to him he looks mad about it" she giggled. Denki nodded and waddled to his boyfriend. "Aww Daddy is jealous~" he liked to tease him. Bakugou blushed "I-I- No of course not!" Denki raised an eyebrow and started twerking as Kiri looked over and turned red. Bakugou looked up at Kiri and started looking angry and held Denki close, making him stop. Denki chuckled. "Daddy after yesterday it should be clear that I'm only yours!" Kirishima squeaked. "Wait that was you who moaned so fuckin loud that I couldn't hear my porn?!" "I- Did not need to hear that-" Denki giggled cutely and looked at Mina. Mina smiled. Denki wiggled and made grabby hands at his boyfriend. "Daddy uppy! My ass still hurts so I can't walk for a long time..." Bakugou picked up Denki and held him close while smiling. Denki smiled and wrabbed around his Daddy. Mina smiled "Let's go now!" Denki nodded and bit Bakugo's neck to make him moan. Bakugou turned red and looked away in embarrassment. Denki licked the bite mark and moaned into Bakugo's ear. Bakugou whispered "I'll fuck you after the park you horny baby- Now stop being greedy." Denki bit his lip and started to bounce on Baku's hands.