chapter 4

Denki bit his lip and made a slutty face. "F-Full Daddy!~" Bakugou looked at him exhausted "Your so fucking horny, but I'm tired teddy bear." Denki nodded and layed down. "Wanna cuddle and sleep then?" Bakugou yawned and rubbed his eyes "Yea sure.." Bakugou laid down next to Denki and cuddled him. Denki cuddled into him and purred. "I love you so much okay...?" "I-I love you too."Denki smiled and yawned cutely, falling asleep. Bakugou smiled "Awww.." After a bit they were both asleep

The next morning. Denki were still asleep and drooled. Bakugou was awake on his phone. Denki woke up and looked at his boyfriend. "Morning!" Bakugou got a bit surprised and looked at his boyfriend "Oh good morning love, how did you sleep?" Denki smiled and kissed his cheek. "I slept good and you?" "I slept okay teddy bear" "Only okay?! Am I not good enough to cuddle?!" Denki pouted. "Your amazing to cuddle! I just heard a lot of commotion, so I think they heard you moan-" Denki blushed and giggled. "Who talked about my moans?" "A lot of people."Denki gulped. "Sowwy...." Bakugou patted his boyfriends head "It's fine, I went to hard anyway." Denki quickly shook his head. "You didn't go to hard! It was perfect!" "Then why was your ass so red? Hm?" Denki looked away. "Because you did me perfectly!" "Mhmmm, wanna go to the park?" Denki quickly nodded and jumped up. Bakugou smiled and got dressed. Denki took on a black ripped shirt with a blue short pants. "Are Sero and Kiri and Mina comming too?" Bakugou wore ripped jeans and a t-shirt "Invite them if you want I don't mind." Denki nodded and ran out as he saw kiri and jumped on him "Hewoooooo!!!!" Kirishima chuckled and held his legs "hey you little gangster!" Bakugou walked out and looked a bit mad while crossing his arms and looking away.