Chapter 3: Meeting the Beifongs

1: Three years in Shinigami years, I have no idea how many human years counts to shinigami years.

2: I'm pretty sure they had phones back then since the 12th division is very high tech.

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Chapter Three: Meeting the Beifongs

It was an original day for most shinigami in the Seireitei, key word most.

"Okay Shiro-chan I want you to be on your best behavior when we meet the Beifongs." Yoruichi told her eight year old son as they rode within a wagon.

Both of them were wearing beautiful robes with Yoruichi wearing a purple color with gold vines and Toshiro wearing a light green color and a blue dragon wrapping around it. Around his neck was a small diamond in the shape of the Shihoin clan family seal which is a family heirloom that would be passed down heirs of each generation and could buy three mountains.

"Alright Kaa-chan." Toshiro said with a smile which Yoruichi returned and placed a hand on his head, messing up his spiky hair. Her son was growing up rather well but he had a problem with making friends his age. He got along well with older people but with kids his age, they would look at him differently and mistreat him because of it(which would result in a , so the elders thought it would be "good" for him to meet the daughter of the Beifongs.

Although she knew the real reason why they were going to meet one of the wealthiest family in all of Soul Society with a fortune that could rival any noble clan, they were hoping for the two to get marry in the future and merge the two clans. She was all against it at first but then decided to go with it just so Toshiro can make a friend his age.

Soon they reached the Beifongs compound and the guards opened the gate for them. Getting out of the wagon, Toshiro looked around in awe as he took in the surroundings. It was a huge garden with a medium size lake that had a wooden bridge over it and a large forest stood around the manor. Guards wearing samurai armor with the flying boar symbol on there chest armor were either walking around or at there post.

"This place is huge!" Toshiro said, spinning around to get a view of everything while Yoruichi laughed at her son and placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him from running off.

"Come on Toshiro we need to meet the Beifongs." Nodding his head, the duo followed the pathway into the manor and soon they went met with a large, in muscles, bald man who looked in his mid forties and had a sword strapped to his side.

He bowed to the two of them. "Yoruichi-sama and Toshiro-sama its an honor to meet you both. Please follow me to the dining room." He stood back up and lead them into the manor and soon they were in a large dining room.

He turned to address them. "The Beifongs will be here shortly until then, please enjoy the food." He walked out the room as Yoruichi and Toshiro each took a seat next to each other. They both ate in a noble manner and exchanged comments and laughs to pass the time then the door opened to reveal the Beifongs and there personal guards.

Lao Beifong was a young man with black hair that was cut short with a small hat that bore that Beifong symbol and golden color robes. Along with that he had brown color eyes and a small Chinese mustache. Poppy had the same color robes as her husband and a green necklace on her neck with a large head of hair and black color eyes.

Their daughter Toph was the biggest surprise. She had black hair that was held up with a hairband and bangs that slightly covered her eyes which showed that she was blind. Besides that, she had light green robes and was flanked by two guards, each one holding a spear.

"Yoruichi-san its good to see you again." Lao said as he gave her a smile and sat, his wife and daughter, who was lead by one of her guards, each took a seat on the side of him.