Chapter 16: The Witch Princess

Welcome to the next chapter of this story! I hope that you all enjoyed the suspense I left in the last one (Even if it left you wanting for more) and I'm glad to see people enjoy my story.

Also I'm sorry for the long update since 1, I had to do several things over the course of months moving, trying to find a new job, along with helping my brother who was in the hospital, on top of school. But with some regained consistency, I'll have more time to type and update...

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Lightning stared at the massive crater with no emotion in her eyes and behind her, several shinigami stood awaiting for her orders. "Spread out. The Ryoka couldn't have gotten that far." They nodded and ran off in different directions with Lightning looking around for a few more minutes before leaving.

Up in a tree, Chad sighed in relief. The pink hair girl's Reiatsu was vastly larger than his own and he didn't want to get captured right in the beginning.

With Toph

The blind girl used her earth abilities to sense if there was anyone unfamiliar nearby and so far none of them stood out. Frowning, Toph walked off to check if they were out of range and hiding on a building, Yoruichi watched her leave before heading somewhere in mind.

With Tenten

The bun hair girl sighed in annoyance as she saw the ball crash several hundred feet away and figure it would take a while to reach it. Shunpo wasn't one of her strong points but she went on, determined to carry out her captain's orders.

With Ganju and Ichigo

"LUCKY!" The bald shinigami, otherwise known as Ikkaku, yelled out as he finished his weird dance in front of Ichigo and Ganju. Silence dominated the air until...

"What the hell was that stupid dance for?" Ichigo said, making Ikkaku hit the ground before he stood back up with an angry tick on his head. "Screw you! My dance isn't stupid and do you know how long it took for me to create it!"

"Or how many bottles of sake." His friend said from behind him while the bald shinigami glared before turning his attention back on Ichigo and Ganju who were whispering to one another.

"What do you mean we should run away?" Ichigo whispered to him as Ganju tried to pull him with him to escape. "I mean we should go! Can't you feel there spiritual pressure is higher than an average shinigami!"

Ikkaku yelled down at them, saying. "Oi! What are you two arguing about? You know what never mind that since nothing is going to change your upcoming demise anyways."

The cleaner looking one walked up to the pit and said, "We should probably kill them now before someone tries to steal our kill."

"Too late for that." Everyone heard another voice say and they looked up to see a young girl standing on the wall with a badge on her left arm, a large hat on her head, and a sword strapped to her back.

"Who are you?" Ichigo said while Ikkaku and Yumichika glared at her for some reason. "Get out of here you little brat. We got here first so we get to fight them first."

The girl sighed and dropped off the wall. "Maybe but I outrank the both of you so you two are the ones who should be leaving."

"Why don't you make us?" Ikkaku flashed a hint of steel but the girl looked indifferent at the threat before aiming a finger at him. A second later, his entire body was glowing red and he was unable to move. "You little brat! Let me go!"