Chapter 6: Attack of the crazy Uncle

*A stage suddenly appears out of the dark as lights reveal a cloaked figure sitting on a chair with a cup on the table in front of him.*

Welcome to the sixth chapter of story and I thank everyone who reviewed the last chapters. Also a special thanks to 'From Kid to King' for giving me an idea for a later chapter.

Now Toph if you kindly would.

*Toph walks into the light.*

Toph: Sure. *Looks at audience* Mr. Red Eyes doesn't own anything in this story and all rights goes to their creators because let be honest, no way he could ever think up someone as cool as me, even with Genjutsu.

You do know I could turn you into girly scared to get dirty girl in this story right?

*Toph turns to him.*

T: Try it and I'll shove a sharp rock right where the sun doesn't shine. *She walks off stage as I take a sip from the cup, only to spit it out.*

What the hell! Okay who replace my cup of sake with mud!

Two months after the field trip, Toshiro was getting closer to learning his Zanpakuto's name and is now a fifth year, much to Yukari's dismay who was still in her fourth year studies with Toph starting her third year studies and Kusaka was starting his fourth year studies.

"You must be cheating somehow!" Yukari had accused him one time during a group study at his home, however she stopped once Unohana, who was watching them study along with Yoruichi, had given Yukari her infamous smile and kindly told her that he wasn't a cheater and shouldn't accuse him of.

He gave Yukari his full sympathy as anyone would say that Unohana wasn't just scary. She was down right terrifying.

Along with that, Toshiro was training harder than ever as he now could control his Shunko better and caught the attention of several captains after killing Mimicry.

His first encounter with the 8th Division captain and his lieutenant was... interesting to say the least.

Right now we find Toshiro talking with his Zanpakuto which was placed across his lap as he sat cross legged, eyes closed.

Toshiro's Inner World

The white hair boy frowned as he observed his surroundings, nothing but blizzard all sides blocking anything from being seen.

"How am I suppose to find you if I can't see through this blizzard?" This has been a routine for the last two months as Toshiro would try to find his Zanpakuto spirit however the blizzard prevented him from going anywhere because if he tried to walk through it, he'll end up in the exact same place.

The voice laughed. "Your the genius Toshiro but don't worry, it took my last wielder three years to find out my name. So its understandable if you'll take twice that time."

Toshiro's frown deepen. "I'm sure I won't take that long to find out your name." He walked into the blizzard, only to reappear in the same spot about a minute later. He growled in annoyance as the voice laughed again.