Chapter 10: Beware the Parasite

Welcome to chapter ten! I'm sorry that if the last chapter wasn't the best but I promise this one will be better and longer!

The Next Day

Its been a full night that Toshiro was kidnapped and Seireitei was in full lock down. The gate guardians were now tasked not to let anyone out in case that there may be more than two spies in there ranks. Of course most shinigami doesn't know what was going on but for some, they were feeling the full effects of Toshiro's kidnapping.

Kyoraku hadn't drank a single sip of sake, Lisa was showing more emotion, Soifon was taking out her anger and frustration on division members, Unohana's smile seemed forced, Kisuke hadn't made a single smile and was working harder than usual, Isshin(who was now free from the ice) hadn't attack a division member and Ukitake seemed more ill than usual.

Of course they didn't even come close to what Yoruichi was feeling.

The purple hair mother searched the night for any sign of Toshiro's whereabouts, both inside and outside the Seireitei. She tore through any possible hiding places and personally interrogated members of Damian's army which usually left the men begging for mercy. Only after Unohana managed to sedate and bind her to a bed that she finally rested and, once she ate and finished the captain's meeting, she would be back out searching for her son.

Speaking of whom, should be waking up right now.

With Toshiro

'Uh my head,' Toshiro thought to himself as he slowly woke up. 'What happened last night? Why-' It suddenly came back to him in a flash. Him being drugged and faintly aware of someone carrying him and he shot upright to find himself in a dark cell.

He tried to stand up but found himself cuff to the wall behind him by a long chain. "Where am I?"

"In my home, little one." A voice from in front of him and he saw, beyond the bars, a man standing there. "For a while there I thought that my two soldiers might have overdose you with that drug in your food but your awake now so I don't need to worry."

The man stepped into the light and he could see him clearly. He had short black hair and a lean figure, his eyes were a blue, almost black, and a Zanpakuto on his side. The most noticeable feature, however, was a deep scar on his right cheek which Toshiro could tell was from his Kaa-chan's Shunko.

Toshiro sat upright and calmly said, "I'm guessing your Damian, the rogue shinigami my Kaa-chan defeated." The man rubbed his scar as he nodded.

"Smart kid I heard a lot about you, finishing the Academy in one year, killing Mimicry, gaining your Shikai. You know you could make a great general for my army."

The white hair boy scowled. "I much rather eat glass and nails than join you.", Surprisingly Toshiro let was able to let out some powerful spiritual pressure, causing Damian to flinch, before a maniacal grin came to his face.

Damian laughed. "Well I certainly admire your will kid. You would most definitely be my greatest asset, besides my Zanpakuto" He turned away but before he went out of sight, he said. "Oh don't bother thinking that help will come kid, this hideout is somewhere those shinigami won't think to look." He left, leaving Toshiro to himself.