Chapter 14: As The Years Go By(Part 3)

And here it is the final part until the Soul Society Arc which means a reunion between two certain characters.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story line. I honestly wished I own Bleach just so I could make Toshiro Yoruichi's son official.

20 years after the last chapter

"Congratulations on passing the Academy and I hope you all become great Shinigami!" The headmaster spoke loudly at the line of newly dubbed Shinigami and among them was a brown hair teen with her hair in two buns and a bright smile on her face.

'Finally I'm officially a shinigami.' Tenten thought as she walked out of the changing room, getting the feel of her new uniform and her new division in her hands, the Tenth.

Tenten was the newest prodigy for the Academy, and while not breaking any records for graduating the fastest, she did break the previous record of being the fastest female to graduated in only two years and defeating every student in the Academy in Zanjutsu, earning her title "Weapon Mistress."

However it wasn't easy for her to choose a division since she barely decided on one at the very end when the letters to the divisions were due.

Flashback One Night Ago

"Oh which division?" Tenten said to herself as she sat on her bed with information on all the divisions laid out before her. "The 1st requires a good sense of justice and a calm mind and offers a party every month but it sounds kinda of dull whenever I read more into it. The Second Division... No way I'm not into the whole stabbing people in the back and win at any cost kind of thing. Why would I want to be a ninja anyways?"

In an completely different universe, a pink wearing, brown hair and eyes, and love for anything sharp girl sneezed.

"The Third Division Captain sounds really creepy and from what I heard, the Lieutenant is emo. Huh probably just rumors but I still don't want to join that one. The Fourth won't fit me for obvious reasons but the Fifth sounds nice from what Momo-nee san describe in her letters."

She thought about this for a minute before shaking her head. "Nope it'll be a little weird to be in the same Division as her and the Sixth requires a noble air and I stink at that." She crumbled the said divisions and threw them into the trash bin near her bed. "The Seventh Division Captain gives me the creeps and that lieutenant was weird looking." The two had visited the Academy during an inspection and she couldn't help but be slightly scared of the tall masked captain and his weird lieutenant.

"The Eighth Division captain is a pervert from what I heard so I'll be avoiding that one and the Ninth works the magazine and I barely read that. But the Tenth Division..."

She gave this one more thought as she heard many things about the Division. She heard the division had two lieutenants and, not only a child prodigy, but the Clan Head of the Shihoin Clan as the Captain. However she also heard the the captain was also a spoiled brat who looks down at everyone but that was from the meaner students so she was sure that wasn't true... well mostly sure. Other than that she heard that it was a great starting point for new recruits, second only to the Thirteen.

And she sure as hell wasn't going into the Twelfth or Eleventh for obvious reasons. The Twelfth rumors was that by the end of the year, you were most likely tested in several tests with or without your knowledge and the Eleventh was a battle crazy division which didn't seemed to fit her. The Thirteen was a calm and peaceful division so that would be a good choice as well.