Prologue

Aimée was born and raised in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo in a tight loving family. Her father Herve, mother Pascale, and her two oldest brothers Lorenzo and Charles and of course her by 3 minutes older twin brother Arthur.

The Leclerc family always has been a very tight family but they'd only become a tighter family once their loving father had passed away before Charles could even make it to F1.

It had been Herve biggest dream for his son to reach formula one and to be world champion. Charles had told his father that he had signed with a Formula 1 team for the 2018 season, but in June of 2017, he had not yet done so. Herve was so immensely proud of his son.

Not only was Herve proud of Charles but of all his children. Lorenzo for giving up racing so his younger brothers could race, Arthur for finding his way back in to the motorsport world after he had to stop because of some money issues the family had. And last but not least of course his little girl Aimée, for always being a straight-A student and always supporting all three her brothers through thick and thin.

After Aimée had graduated from her master in Management from Reims management school in July  2020  just like her oldest brother Lorenzo did before her, Prema racing was trying to get Arthur in to there FIA f3 program for the 2021 season. Arthur had a lot of trouble with his contract since he had absolutely no idea of what it all meant.

Of course Lorenzo helped him with his contact but as soon as Aimée had looked at it she didn't agree with a few of the conditions in the contract and told Arthur to let it get changed. After Lorenzo took another look at the contract he thought Aimée was right about these conditions and that it should get changed.

From that moment on Arthur had asked Aimée to become his manager, and together with Lorenzo they had agree that he would help her with that a bit but he would mostly stay in the background.

As Arthur had moved to Italy to live closer to the Prema and Ferrari factory their mother had begged Lorenzo to stay with Arthur since she wanted at least someone to keep an eye on her son.

The house was obviously very quiet since Arthur had moved out as well. That left Aimée to be the only one to still live with her mama since Charles had already moved out a few years ago together with Charlotte, his girlfriend.

During the holidays the family would be all together again for a little more than a week. Aimée was very busy with her brother schedule while her brothers had got there.

Charles found the youngest member of the Leclerc family in her room sitting behind her desk with her agenda and her mailbox opened. Charles as looking at everything that she was doing on that moment. She was completely focused to make sure their other brother would have the best season possible even if it was Christmas Eve.

Charles really admired the fact that Aimée was so dedicated in Arthur's career and saw how good she was in doing the things she was doing for him so Charles had decided to hire his little sister as his manager as well. Aimée immediately agreed on that and since Charles had actually no idea of what needed to be in the contract between him and his sister he let Aimée set it up and both of them had sighed it after agreeing on all terms and conditions.

From that moment on Aimée became the manager of both her brother and of course Lorenzo would still be there to help her here and there with things. She loved every second of her job and she loved it even more that she grew even closer to both Charles and Arthur, personally but also professionally.

Of course Aimée was still just a young woman with her own will which especially Charles didn't always agree with as he didn't want his sister to get hurt by all these stupid horny young boys who had no idea how to treat a girl properly.

But Aimée rather enjoyed the attention she got from all the boys. She was a gorgeous young girl; dark hair like Lorenzo, the same light eyes as Arthur and just as stubborn as Charles. With her beautiful curves Aimée had always been pretty confident about herself and she was not at all shy to pose for the camera sometimes. And with her full and kissable lips she would win almost every mans heart.

Aimée life seems to be to good to be true but there was one thing she missed in live sometimes. Something that all her brothers had but she didn't. A partner to share her life with. She had a few one night stands here and there, she even had Pierre Gasly, Charles close friend wrapped around her finger which was fun of course. Honestly Pierre was a very attractive young man but there was never any spark of love between the two. She was already 20 but never found love, never found the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with just like her brothers had.

But when she met him she felt this weird feeling inside her, did she actually fall for this boy or was it just like all the others? Getting closer and closer, getting to know each other better Aimée let her guard down and opened her heart to him but was that the right decision? Charles had warned her for this boy but just as stubborn as her brother she obviously didn't listen to him and wanted to find out what it felt like to fall in love.