2.6

07/06/2021

@aimslec: bike rides with babe 💕

❤️ @charles_leclerc, @oscarpiastri, @dan_ticktum and 38.927 others liked this

@charlottesiine: sexiest couple out there 😍🥵
-💬 @aimslec: I would say same for you but I wouldn't want to call my brother sexy 🙄🥲
@arthur_leclerc: 😍😍😍
@estebanocon: Mick alpine 2022 confirmed? 👀😂
-💬 @mickschumacher: who knows mate 😂
—💬 @haasf1team: we promise we'll have a better car next year, don't leave us pls 🥺🙏🏽
@charles_leclerc: just be careful please
@landonorris: nice shoes Mick 👀
@mickschumacher: it would've been so much easier if you'd just gave me the keys, but I still love you 😂❤️
-💬 @aimslec: I just wanted a cute pic with you 🥰
@dennishauger: now this is just hot 🥵
@callum_ilott: @catemasettizannini can we take pictures like this pls?
@marcusarmstrong: I'm not jealous, you are 🥲

————

Aimée and Mick walked in to the clinic after Mick had parked his bike. Aimée looked at her boyfriend and squeezed his hand. "If we have the results, would you like to come to Monaco with me? My brothers will be there too and I would like to spend some time with them and my mom." She asked him.

Mick smiled at her and nodded his head. "Of course, my love. Everything that you want." He said and kissed her forehead. Aimée chuckled softly and looked at him. "Can we go by bike, I would really like to tour around Monaco and Nice with it." She continued. Mick ran his hand through her hair. "Always my princess." He said as they walked to the reception.

The girl behind the desk looked up at the couple and smiled at them. "Good morning, what can I help you with?" She asked them. Aimée sighed softly as she looked at Mick for a second and than back that the girl. "We have an appointment with doctor Wauman." She told her and smiled slightly.

The girl smiled at the couple and nodded her head. "Trust me, she's the best doctor in this specialty out there." She told the couple as she noticed they were pretty nervous. "You go down this hallway than the second office on the right side. She's already waiting for you so you can walk in."

Mick nodded his head and looked at the girl. "Thank you very much." He said and looked at his girl. "You ready?" He whispered to her. Aimée looked up and shrugged. "Guess I'll never be ready for this but let's go in." She said and smiled slightly as they walked through the hallway. Mick held her hand and smiled slightly. "We will do this together my love. I'll always be by your side."

Aimée smiled at her boyfriend and nodded her head. "Thank you Mick, you're the best. I love you." She said and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Aims." Mick said to her and knocked on the door of the office. Aimée looked at the door and bit her lip. "Come on please." A female voice said. Both Aimée and Mick walked in to the office and looked at the slightly older woman. "Nice to meet you, ms Leclerc, mr Schumacher. Please take a seat." Doctor Wauman said to the couple.

Mick and Aimée sat down on the other side of the desk. Doctor Wauman looked at the scans in her computer screen and sighed softly. "Let's get straight to the point. This is not gonna be an easy one, the tumor is in a very difficult position in your head. So if we'll try surgery we don't know if we'll be able to remove the whole tumor. Most doctors wouldn't even dare to try but luckily I'm not like most doctors." She explained as she looked at the Monegasque.

Aimée held Mick's hand tightly and nodded her head. "And what if you won't be able to remove the whole tumor?" She asked the doctor already knowing the answer. Doctor Wauman smiled slightly at her and nodded her head. "Well I'm afraid that there won't be anything else we can do to cure the tumor. The only thing we can do than is chemotherapy and hope that the tumor will stop growing and buy you some extra time." She explained.

Mick looked at his girlfriend and than back at the doctor. "And if that's the case.. how long does she have?" He asked her and squeezed Aimée's hand softly. Doctor Wauman sighed softly and looked at the young couple. "Let's first see what the surgery will do." She said. "If you want to do the surgery of course." She continued and looked at Aimée.

Aimée nodded her head and looked at Mick. "Yes, yes we want to do everything we can." She said and smiled. Doctor Wauman nodded her head and looked at her computer screen. "The first option for the surgery would be later today if you feel good about it." She said and smiled.

Aimée looked and Mick and slowly nodded her head. "How long would I have to stay here after the surgery?" She asked docter Wauman. Doctor Wauman smiled at the young woman and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll be able to leave before the France Grand Prix weekend darling." She said to the couple. "You'll be able to leave in 2 to 5 days after the surgery."

Mick and Aimée looked at doctor Wauman and both raised their eyebrow. "Oh my nephew is a f1 driver as well. Lando. His mother is my sister." She explained and smiled at the two. Mick nodded his head and looked at her. Aimée smiled slightly and chuckled. "Lando is a good friend of my brother. Charles." She said and smiled. "Surgery today is fine for me. I just need to call my brother to let him know." She said and nodded her head. Doctor Wauman smiled and the young Moneqasque and German. "That's fine, I'll be ready for the surgery in 30 minutes." She told them.

Mick and Aimée walked out of her office to go to the room that was assigned to her. Aimée sighed softly and looked at Mick. "I need to call Lorenzo. I promised him to let him know." She said and kissed his cheek. Mick nodded his head and pulled her in his lap. "Of course my princess." He said and smiled at her. Aimée smiled at her boyfriend and called her oldest brother.

It only took Lorenzo a few seconds to answer his phone as he already expected her call. "Aims! Hey! How did it go?" He asked her quickly. Aimée chuckled softly at her brothers behavior. "Hey Enzo! Well.. I'll have surgery in a bit." She told him and smiled slightly as she felt Mick playing with her hair. Lorenzo nodded his head and sighed softly. "You want me to come over so I'll be there when you wake up?" He asked her.

Aimée looked behind her to see her boyfriend. "Yes that would be nice actually. Than Mick won't be alone the whole time but please don't tell Charles and Arthur.. they need to focus on the upcoming triple header Enzo." She said and smiled slightly as she felt bad for not telling her other brothers what was going on in her life.

Lorenzo sighed softly and bit his lip. "I really tried Aims." He said and looked at his two brothers who were watching him. "Arthur just really didn't buy it what I told him Saturday so he decided it was a good idea to team up against me with Charles." He told his younger sister. Aimée sighed and shook her head laughing softly. "Why is it that you can never keep a secret Enzo." She said and looked at Mick. "How did they react?" She asked her oldest brother.

Lorenzo sighed and put his phone on speaker. "How do you think we reacted Aims? Our baby sister might be dying and she wants us to focus on racing? Can you stop being so less selfish sometimes. We are always here to help you Aimée." Charles told his younger sister. Aimée smiled slightly as she heard Charles. "I'm sorry, Charles.. I just didn't want you to worry about me or distract you from your training." She said and sighed.

Arthur took his brothers phone and smiled slightly. "Aims you can always distract us with everything. Especially things like this." He told her. Aimée listened to the words of her twin brother and slowly nodded her head. "Have you told mom as well?" She asked softly. Lorenzo sighed and nodded his head. "She will come with us. Charles is already on the phone making sure we can use the Ferrari jet. We will see you after your surgery and tell Mick we will be there in one and a half hour." He told his sister and smiled.

Mick smiled and kissed Aimée's forehead. "Thanks Enzo!" He told the oldest Leclerc sibling. "Of course man. You're family now, we are there for you just as much as we are for Aims." Charles said as he hung up his own phone. "The jet will be ready in 15 minutes so we have to leave now. Aims, we'll see you after your surgery." He continued and smiled. "We love you Aims!" Arthur said quickly before Lorenzo ended the call.