0.5

29/03/2021

@aimslec: guess who just landed in Italy 🥰Also can someone make this weirdo stop taking pictures of me pls 👀🥲

Also can someone make this weirdo stop taking pictures of me pls 👀🥲

❤️ @maxverstappen1, @lorenzotl, @alex_albon and 23.182 others liked this

@danielricciardo: do I spot a little Danny Ric fangirl here? 👀
-💬 @aimslec: boy, who isn't a Danny Ric fangirl?😏
—💬 @maxverstappen1: I'm very sorry for you Dan but I think this is not 3 but 33, Aimée obviously is more a Verstappen fan ofc 😏👀
—-💬 @aimslec: even Max is a Danny Ric fangirl, he is rooting for you with his double 3 😜
@mickschumacher: god, you're so gorgeous 😍
-💬 @landonorris: simp 👀
—💬@aimslec: just like you 👀
@arthur_leclerc: ah you finally landed! Can't wait to see you at home Aims! ❤️
@lorenzotl: stop doing photo shoots and hurry, I'm waiting 🧐
-💬 @aimslec: blame Lance, he doesn't stop taking pictures 😩
—💬 @lance_stroll: I can't help it that you're so beautiful, babe 😉 but we'll hurry up now
@dennishauger: you better be coming to Prema tomorrow bc We really need to hang out again!
-💬 @aimslec: of course I'll be there, missed you too Den 😊

————

"Lance stop taking pictures! Lorenzo is waiting for us." Aimée giggled as Lance just kept taking pictures of her. Lance grinned at her and smiled then as he took her hand. "I'm sorry, darling. You're just too beautiful and I really need to upgrade my background." He told her and kissed her cheek. Charles rolled his eyes at the two and shook his head. "We're still in public, get your hand off her." He told the Canadian as they were waiting for their suitcases.

Aimée chuckled at the two boys and grinned at her brother. "Look at you being such a worried big brother." She said laughing as she poked his side. Charles looked at his sister and signed. He was indeed being the worried big brother because he knew how hateful people can be on social media and he just didn't want his sister to get hurt by these jealous fangirl who actually think they are the ones that deserve to be in a relationship with Lance and not his sister. "People are not always nice when they find out about your relationship, Aims. I just want you to be okay." He explained his sister.

Aimée looked at her older brother and smiled. "That's really sweet of you Charlie but I'm a big girl, I can handle media." She said as all three of them got their suitcases and made their way to the arrival hall where Lorenzo was already waiting. As soon as Aimée saw her oldest brother standing she dropped her suitcase right in front of Charles who almost fell over it and ran up to Lorenzo. Aimée smiled widely and jumped in to his arm to hug him. "I missed you so much Enzo." She told the oldest leclerc brother as she held him tight. Lorenzo chuckled as he held his younger sister. "I missed you too, little." Lorenzo said and looked up as Charles and Lance got closer to them as well. "Is there some space in this hug for me as well?" Charles then asked as he grinned at his two siblings. Lorenzo and Aimée both chuckled and Aimée pulled Charles in the hug with them.

It was the first time since New Year's Eve that the Leclerc siblings would be all together again since they all had their own busy lives and since both Arthur and Lorenzo lived here in Italy and Charles lived in Monaco but with his girlfriend Aimée was the only one who still lived in the house where they grew up at.

After their hug Lorenzo put his sister back on the ground and looked at the Canadian who was just standing there. "So you think you are good enough to give our little baby sis what she deserves?" He asked him seriously. Lance looked at Lorenzo and didn't know what to say for a second. Lance wasn't scared of Charles since he knew him well enough to know that Charles wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason. But up until now Lance hadn't met their oldest brother so he didn't really know how to approach Lorenzo and how he would react to him. "Honestly I don't think anyone is good enough for your sister but I would like to try and prove that I will give her everything she deserves." Lance told him and than smiled at Aimée. "I'll make her my queen." He continued and winked at her.

Aimée blushed slightly at his words and looked at both her brothers. "You know Lance and I just went on one date, right? We're not together." She said and bit her lip a bit nervous. Lance wrapped his arm around her waist and gently placed a kiss on her cheek before he looked at her brothers. "At least not yet." He continued and smiled at Aimée. "You better don't hurt her because than I won't be the nice brother but for now you are very welcome in the family, right Charles?" Lorenzo said and looked at Charles for a second. Of course Lorenzo was protective over his little sister at the right times but out of all her brothers Charles had always been the most protective over her and everyone knew it.

Charles sighed and nodded his as he looked at Lance. "Yes, but as soon as you hurt her in any kind of way I'll end you." He said seriously. Aimée smiled slightly at Charles and than took her suitcase from him. "Now let's go, Arths is probably waiting for us." She said and Lorenzo nodded his head. "He was cleaning his apartment with Carla when I left." Lorenzo said and they walked over to his car.

After they had all settled in Arthur's apartment Aimée looked up at the boys. "So what are we gonna have for dinner?" She asked. Aimée was a big fan of the Italian kitchen and she absolutely loved the pasta carbonara there. "We could order some pizza?" Lorenzo requested as he looked at his younger sister. "Oh yes please! I'm dying to get some good Italian pizza's!" Charles said. "You are not having pizza, Charles. Andrea is gonna kill me if I let you have pizza." Charles rolled his eyes at her and shrugged. "I don't see Andrea here." He said and grinned.

Carla looked at her best friend and than at the other. "Why don't We just make some pasta ourselves? Aims and I will make Aimée's famous pasta chicken pesto. Lance trust me, after you tasted her cooking skills you'll never want anything else. Right Arths?" Carla said as she looked at her boyfriend who was smiling widely since Aimée pasta was mentioned. "Oh yes please Aims! I haven't had your pasta in like 4 months!" Arthur almost begged her. Lorenzo and Charles both agreed on Aimée and Carla making pasta. Aimée looked at Lance and smiled. "Don't get to excited because I'll never be the housewife who'll be cooking for you every night." She said grinning and winked at him. "That is totally fine, I'll just take you out for dinner every night." Lance said and kissed her forehead. "Whatever you want babe." He whispered to her and smiled.

Carla and Aimée got to the kitchen and searched for all the ingredients they needed and started preparing everything. "Girl you didn't mind tell me about you boyfriend?" Carla than asked while cutting the garlic. "He's not my boyfriend, Carls. Not yet." Aimée told her best friend and smiled. "Oh girl come on! I can see the way you are looking at him. You finally found yourself a lover." Carla said and grinned at her. Aimée rolled her eyes laughing and shrugged. "He's really sweet and honestly he is super hot." She said and smiled. Carla looked behind Aimée when she saw both Lance and Arthur entering the kitchen. "I'd literally marry him right now if he would propose. I mean I'm sure he'll look so freaking sexy in suits." She continued as she was too concentrated on the chicken breast she was cutting to see the boys coming in. "I think we should with getting married just a little bit longer." Lance said as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Aimée raised her eyebrow and looked behind her to see Lance and Arthur. "We're you two spying on us?" Aimée asked as smiled at them and kissed Lance his cheek. "Of course we were spying on you, I mean you two always gossip about us when we're not around." Arthur said and grinned. "No just kidding, I was just showing Lance around the apartment." He continued as he leaned against the counter and looked at Aimée and Lance. "So are you anything official yet?" He asked curiously and smiled at them. Lance chuckled and shook his head. "I'd like to take your sister out on some more dates before making anything official but it will come. I mean I can't let an amazing girl like you just walk away now can I?" He said as he winked and Aimée.