2.0

18/05/2021

@mickschumacher: night out with the most beautiful girl in town ❤️

❤️ @callum_ilott, @charles_leclerc, @estebanocon and 377.582 liked this

@estebanocon: you're a lucky one mate!
@gina_schumacher: such a gorgeous couple, I can't wait to finally meet you, Aimée! ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: thank you, Gina! Me too! 🥰
@landonorris: Simp
@charles_leclerc: you better treat her well Schumi
@dennis_hauger: Aimée looks very pretty 😍
-💬 @mickschumacher: she always does 👀🥰
@maxverstappen1: happy for you man! 🙏🏽
@lorenzotl: for some reason I do trust you with my little baby sis. Just be good to her, she might seem all though but she's fragile
-💬 @aimslec: can you stop pls, I'm not fragile. I'm a big girl who can handle her own relationship Enzo 😩
—💬 @mickschumacher: don't worry, I'll treat her like a princess 🙏🏽❤️

————

Aimée held Mick's hand as they walk in to the restaurant. "Good evening and welcome to Twiga, Monte Carlo. Did you have a reservation?" The man at the door asked them and looked at Mick. The man looked around Mick's age. Aimée rolled her eyes at him and sighed softly as he was basically ignoring her. Mick smiled friendly at the man and than shrugged. "My girlfriend did, right my love?" He asked and looked at Aimée. She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Yes I did, it's on the na.." "Aimée?" The man interrupted her. Aimée raised her eyebrow and looked at the man. "No it's on the name Leclerc. I'm sorry do I know you?" She asked as she was confused by how he knew her name.

The man grinned and looked at her. "It's very sad you don't recognize me, darling." Aimée raised her eyebrow and squeezed Mick hand softly. "Zachary Bianco, captain of the soccer team back in high school." He said and watched her reaction. Aimée sighed and looked at Mick. "Babe, I'd like you to meet Zack, as he said captain of the high school soccer team and the man that completely ruined my high school years because he thought it was necessary to bully me." She told her boyfriend and looked at the man in front of her. Zack grinned and looked down at her. "Ah looks like I did a good job, you do still remember me." He simply said. Mick wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her head. "Don't let him get you down, meine Prinzessin." Mick whispered to her as Zack led them to their table. "Don't worry, I'll tell the chef to make an extra big plate for you, darling." Zack said grinning before he left their table.

Mick held Aimée her hand and gently squeezed it. "He's not worth it, Aims." He told her and smiled at her. Aimée sighed softly and shrugged. "It's okay, Mick. He's just teasing me." She said and smiled slightly at him. Mick looked at her and slowly nodded his head. He didn't want to push her but he had so many questions. Aimée didn't want to look at Mick's face because she really didn't like talking about her time in high school. She knew she should tell him one day but today was not that day. She looked at the menu and sighed softly. "So I was thinking of ordering the Monte Carlo salad, what about you?" She asked him and smiled slightly ignoring what had happened earlier with Zack. Mick knew what she was trying to do and looked at the menu as well. "I think I'll go for a pasta." Mick said and looked at her.

After a few minutes Zack came back over to their table and looked at the couple. "So you e decided what you'd like to order?" He asked and looked at Mick first. Mick nodded his head as he looked at Zack. "I'd like to have the Red King Prawns Gnocchetti, than the Monte Carlo Salad for her and a bottle of Sauvignon Sliding Hill please." He told Zack and winked at Aimée. Zack grinned at her and chuckled. "You finally decided to lose some weight darling?" He asked her. Aimée sighed deeply and began to feel more insecure by the second. Mick noticed that and leaned over to hold her hand. "I'm very sorry, Princess." He whispered to her and looked at Zack. "Do you always make fun of your guests or is it just my girlfriend? I don't know what your problem is but you better leave her alone." He said as he stood up. Aimée bit her lip as she noticed that one of the owners was watching the scene.

In fact it was someone she knew pretty well, it was the one and only Théodore Martin, after he graduated business school he started working at his parents restaurant as floor manager. Theo and Zack used to be best friends in high school. Zack scolded at him and rolled his eyes laughing. "Oh trust me it's just her. Most citizens of Monaco are very normal but not Aimée, she always used to talk to her dead friend. Atleast that's what she claims." He said and looked at Aimée. "But we all know dead people don't talk, right darling? She just went crazy." He said and grinned. Mick raised his eyebrow as he looked at his girlfriend for a second and quickly look back at Zack. "Listen up you douchebag, just leave her alone. You better make sure I won't see you again tonight because that won't end well for you." He said seriously. Aimée bite her lip softly and looked at Mick. "Mick please.. W-we can just go home, I mean I'm not that hungry anyways." She said softly as she saw Theo walking up to them.

Theo laid his hand on Zack's shoulder and looked at him. "I need you to remove all the leaves from the driveway and parking right now Zachary." He said calmly. Zack looked at Theo as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "You never allow me to have a little fun with our old classmate." He said and left their table without complaining anymore. Theo looked at Aimée and Mick and sighed. "First of all I'd like to apologize for his behavior, sadly enough that boy never grew up." He told them and smiled at Aimée. "And second you look absolutely gorgeous, Aimée. It's a long time ago that I last saw you in town and now I see why that is." He said and looked at Mick. "It's good to see you've finally found what you deserve, Aimée." He told her than.

Aimée looked at Theo and shrugged. "I've traveled a lot with my brothers as you might know." She said and smiled slightly. "Mick this is Théodore Martin, Co-owner of the restaurant. He used to be my classmate in high school as well." She said to Mick as she still held his hand. Mick nodded his ahead at Theo. Theo chuckled at her words and smiled. "Well thanks to you I'm now the co-owner. I wouldn't have been here without your help." He said. "And you know what, because I'm so thankful for that and because I like to see you smile this dinner is on me. Order whatever you want and enjoy your time out tonight, I'll make sure Zack doesn't see the inside of the restaurant anymore tonight."  He continued.

Aimée smiled and looked at Theo. "That's very kind of you, Theo. Thank you." She said. Theo nodded his head and winked at her. "No thank you, Aims. Hey why doesn't you give me your number so we can catch up soon." Aimée looked at Mick real quick and nodded her head. "I guess we can do that yes." She said and handed him her phone number. "Thanks again, Theo." She told him before he left their table. Mick sighed softly and looked at her. "Why can't we just have a normal date.." Aimée said softly and sighed. Mick shook his head and chuckled softly. "We probably won't have anything normal in this relationship babe." He said and smiled. "But we'll get through this together. Communication is the key in a relationship isn't it." Aimée smiled at his words and nodded her head. "You are right, Mick. But first let's enjoy this dinner together."