2.2

22/03/2021

@aimslec: IT'S MONACO RACE DAY! 🤩 definitely one of my favorites! Sadly enough Mick had a DNQ yesterday but he'll fight his way back up! 🙏🏽 already proud of my man! ❤️

❤️ @mickschumacher, @dan_ticktum, @pierregasly and 26.927 others liked this

@lorenzotl: looking fabulous as always 👌🏽
@charles_leclerc: what about me? Aren't you proud of me? I have pole-position 😢
-💬 @aimslec: and you decided to park your car in to the wall right after than 👀🤡
💬 @arthur_leclerc: too soon 🙄😂
@charlottesiine: Can't wait for the after party with you my girlieeee ❤️🥰
@elenaberrireal: gorgeous girl! Mick is such a lucky guy omg 😍
@dan_ticktum: you better come watch my race as well! I saved you a pair of headphones 👌🏽
-💬 @aimslec: always Dan! Arths and I are already on our way! 🥰
@carla.brocker: giiiirl you looking hoooottt 😍
@arthur_leclerc: 😍❤️
@mickschumacher: Thanks for being by my side, you're the best I could wish for! I love you a lot ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: 🥺❤️
💬 @marcusarmstrong: @callum_ilott they're even cuter in real life bro, wish you were here to see it for yourself mate 🥺🥲
@katerinaberezhna: the queen is looking absolutely gorgeous 🥰🥵

————

Aimée and Arthur just left the Haas hospitality to go watch the f2 race. Arthur was gonna stay with his team but Aimée had promised to come watch the race back in the Carlin garage. Arthur looked at her and smiled. "I'll see you after the race okay? Text me if you need me!" Arthur said quickly before he left his twin. Aimée smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah sure! See you after the race Arths!" She said and quickly made her way to the Carlin garage where Dan was doing his warm-up. "If that isn't my favorite British driver!" She said as she walked up to him. Dan quickly looked up and got up from the ground as he was doing some push-ups. "Aims? Hey are you okay?" He asked her a bit worried.

Aimée raised her eyebrow at his sudden worried behavior and looked around the paddock. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine, why?" She asked him as she had absolutely no clue what he was so worried about. Dan sighed and looked around. "You haven't seen them?" He asked her then. Aimée slowly shook her head and tried to see at what he was looking for. Dan shrugged and looked at Aimée. "I just bumped in to Lance and his new girlfriend." He explained and sighed softly. "I'm sorry I really didn't want to be the one telling you but it looks like he decided Monaco was a good place to officially announce his relationship with this hoe." He continued.

Aimée looked at Dan and bit her lip softly. "She's here..?" She asked softly and looked around. Dan slowly nodded his head and pulled his friend in for a hug. "She is. But don't worry, she's not even pretty anyways. Nothing compared to you." He said and smiled slightly. Aimée shrugged and slowly nodded her head. "So are you ready for the second sprint race?" She asked him to change the subject as she wasn't really in the mood to talk about this girl. Dan smiled and nodded his head. "Monaco is definitely one of my favorite tracks so I feel pretty confident today." He said as he looked at her.