2.8

17/06/2021

@aimslec: track walks with babe are my favorites ❤️ So happy we can do these little things together, I love you a lot 🥰

❤️ @alex_albon, @mickschumacher, @oscarpiastri and 33.828 others liked this

@estebanocon: cute!
@landonorris: where are you, we need to talk?
-💬 @aimslec: Micks drivers room, why?
@arthur_leclerc: happy to have you by my side as well sis! ❤️
@ginaschumacher: thanks for making my baby brother so happy, Aimée! ❤️
@lorenzotl: what a gorgeous couple you are 🙏🏽
@mickschumacher: so grateful to have you by my side, my princess ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: thank you for letting me be by your side all the time 🥺🥰
@elenaberrireal: cutieeessss 😍 can't wait for our little movie night with our boys this Saturday 🥰

————

Aimée was in Mick's drivers room while Mick was having his press conference. She was laying on the bed scrolling to her Instagram when she suddenly heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs. Aimée got up and decided to go look what was going on.

As she made her way downstairs Aimée saw Lando trying to enter the Haas motorhome but the security guy would t let him in. "You don't understand, I'm here for Aimée not to steal information of your amazing strong and competitive car." Lando said and rolled his eyes.

The security guy was about to throw Lando out of the Motorhome. "If you don't have an appointment I won't let you through." He said seriously. Aimée chuckled and walked up to the two guys. "Don't worry, John. He's with me, just let him in." She told him and smiled at him. "Of course ms Leclerc." John said and left the two alone.

Aimée looked at Lando and sat down at one of the tables. "You wanted to discuss business, mister Norris?" She asked him. Lando sat down across her and shook his head. "Don't play stupid, Aims. Who knows?" He asked seriously.

Aimée raised her eyebrow as she didn't really understand what the Brit means. "I'm very sorry, Lando but you have to be a little more clear. Who knows what?" She asked him and chuckled. Lando sighed and looked at Aimée who clearly had no idea what he meant. "About the tumor, Aims. Who knows about the tumor?" He asked her again.

Aimée was a bit shocked at what Lando just asked her and quickly looked around to see if no one heard him. "We're not gonna discuss this here Lando. Not now.." she told him and stood up. Lando quickly shook his head and grabbed her hand. "Aims wait. Just tell me who know.. I just want to make sure you're not alone in this. I know it must be difficult for you but please let me be there for you." He almost begged her.

Aimée looked at their hands and sighed softly. "Fine Lando. Come on follow me." She told him and looked at the girl behind the counter. "Jess could you maybe tell Mick that he can find me in Arthur's truck when he gets back? And if he asks just tell him that Lando is with me." She asked her. Jess smiled and the young Monegasque. Aimée smiled at the girl and than left the Haas hospitality with Lando.