1.1

22/04/2021

@Aimslec: gotta love some makeupless hotelroom selfies ✌🏽

❤️ @landonorris, @charles_leclerc, @pierregasly and 23.018 others liked this

@lance_stroll: can you just pls answer my text, babe..
-💬 @aimslec: not your babe anymore 🙃✌🏽
@arthur_leclerc: call me if you need me ❤️
@pierregasly: hey that's my shirt
-💬 @aimslec: don't worry, it looks better on me anyways 😘
@charles_leclerc: I'm coming over right now.
-💬 @aimslec: no need to, I'm doing great out here 😊
@carla.brocker: queeeeen 😍
@mickschumacher: make-up or not, you still look gorgeous 🤩
-💬 @aimslec: thanks Mick ☺️

————

Aimée was out for a run in the beautiful sunrise of Geneva when she heard a weird noise. There was this stranger man that kept kicking a dog, Aimée quickly ran over to the man and the dog and pushed the man away from the dog. "Are you fucking insane?! You don't kick that poor dog!" She yelled at the man. The man pushed her away from himself and was clearly swearing in German to her before he walked away.

Aimée kneeled down to look at the Australian Shepard. "Hey it's okay, sweetie. I won't hurt you, I just want to help you." She said and gently moved a bit closer. The dog's paw was bleeding and without a doubt Aimée ripped off the bottom piece of her shirt to use it as a bandage. "Look at you being such a good girl." She said to the dog and smiled slightly. "If we can't find your owner I think you might need to come with me to Monaco." Aimée chuckled at the thought of how her mother would react to the dog and looked back to the dog. "Okay I'm going to carry you now and we're gonna find you a vet." She said as she lifted up the dog.

The Australian Shepard clearly had pain and after 15 minutes Aimée had found a vet thanks to google maps. She quickly made her way in and moved over to the desk where a assistant was sitting behind her computer. "I'm so sorry but I really need you to help this dog, I found her while a man was beating her up and she got injured." She started in French because she knew they mainly spoke French in this part of Switzerland.

The assistant looked at the dogs injuries and smiled. "Oh little Angie we will fix you up in no time." She said to the dog and than looked up at Aimée. "I'm gonna call the owners of this little girl, thanks for bringing her here. I'll tell the owners you brought her here, have a nice day!" She said and took the dog who apparently was named Angie with her in to a room.

Aimée followed her and shook her head. "Listen up here, I'm not going before I see these owners. Because if the man that beaten her up is her owner there's no way I'll let her leave with him." Aimée said seriously and she looked at Angie. "I just need to know for sure that she's safe." The assistant smiled slightly and looked at Angie. "Looks like you already won her heart over, Angie." The assistant said and nodded her head. "Okay you can stay with her for now but I can promise you that her owners would never ever hurt her." She said and left the room.