Chapter 1

I stood there, watching. It was what I did. I find my next victim. No. Not victim. Target? No. Definitely not a target. Are you confused? It's okay if you are. My name is Petra. I'm a special breed of demon. Half healer and half sex demon. I feed off of sexual energy, but I also heal. My next person of interest is falling from the sky right now. The famous Tony Stark. I may not be from around here, but I knew of him. He was a famous playboy. His dad was very similar in those parts.

No, I didn't sleep with Howard Stark. More like watched him. I was attached to him. I didn't understand why until now. His son was to be my next mission. It's 2012 right now. The Avengers have formed. Loki was defeated. But not everything is okay. No, someone was damaged from this achievement. Tony Stark.

From this moment on I can feel his anxiety. His panic. His mentality is fried. That's why I'm here. I want to help him. And that's what I will do. If I feed a little in between that's just part of the healing process.

Now here I stood. On the balcony of his room at the new tower he was building. Tony was sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands as he tried to breath through the panic state he was in. I let myself in. Can't blame him for not locking the doors. He's on the 6th floor. Who can come up here other than someone who can fly?

His head jerked up as he heard heels on the tile flooring. Jumping up quickly and reaching for the bracelets that controlled his suit. "Who are you?! How did you get up here?" He jumped between words panicked. I held my hands up, thankful I had already retracted my wings.

"It's okay, Tony..." I said calmly. My voice sending calming waves to him. He took a breath and tilted his head at me. "My name is Petra Pan. I'm here to help you." Tony stared at me, processing my words.

"Pan? Like Peter Pan?" He questioned. I sighed at his words.

"You humans just had to make me a child that doesn't want to grow up." I huffed.

"Humans? Are you friends with Thor?" I rolled my eyes at him followed by a glare.

"No. Definitely not."

"Then what are you? How do you know my name?" Tony asked, his hands relaxing at his side as he chose to think I was no threat.

"Like I said, my name is Petra Pan. I am definitely not a little boy who kidnaps little children to keep myself company. And I do not have a little fairy creature that makes me fly." I told him. He chuckled at my words.

"Then what are you?" He asked as he stepped towards me carefully. I watched him carefully.

"I'm a healer..." I trailed off. Should I mention the demon or sex part? He gave me a look. He knew I left out some information. "And a sex demon. But that's not why I'm here. I can feel your anxiety and came to help you." Tony clapped his hands together.

"So a sex demon came to visit the famous playboy?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course that's all you took from that. I'm here to help you heal from the battle. But I feel that there's more than just the battle causing your mentality to ripple." I said as I tilted my head at him. I could feel so much more damage on him. I stepped towards him, standing right in front of him. He stared at me, curiously.

"So what? You're a therapist demon?" He joked, clearly trying to hide the effect I had with him.

"Do you need a therapist?" I questioned. He shook his head no.

"No." He whispered and reached out, placing his hand on my cheek, being cautious of making contact with me. "I need a distraction." He finished. I smiled at him. He pulled me close and crashed his lips to mine, making me instantly moan as I could taste the sexual energy radiating off of him.

Tony lifted me up and fell onto the bed with me. His hands were roaming all over me as I sat on top of him. Pulling the zipper of my dress down so it fell off me. I ran my hands through his hair as he placed his hands on my bare sides. He trailed kissed down my neck, sucking and biting hard as I started to pull at his sweatpants, feeling his cock pressing against me hard. He lifted himself up, rubbing against me as I slipped his pants and boxers off of him. Tony pulled back a bit.

"I'm assuming I don't need to worry about any demon STDs or pregnancy scares, right?" He asked with a bit of a joking tone in his voice. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"I take very good care of myself, thank you very much." I told him, "And I can't get pregnant unless its a love thing. So as long as you keep your feelings to yourself, we're good." I explained. He grinned before I felt him move my underwear to the side and let me drop over him. His cock filling me up fast. A moan leaving me as he groaned at the feeling. I placed my hands on his shoulders, moving myself around before grinding against him hard. Pushing him deeper into me. He let a grunt out as he let his head loll back a bit. I lifted up and slammed back on top of him.

Bouncing on top of him, I laced my fingers into his hair, tilting his head to the side as I leaned over him and dragged my tongue up his neck, tasting the sexual energy on him. I felt him shiver under me as I leaned in and pressed open mouth kisses to his throat, dragging my teeth against his skin as I felt him grip my hips and hold me up as he started to lift himself into me. Tony started to slam into me hard and fast, feeling him twitch inside of me as my walls shook around him.

I laid him back as he kept going, pounding in and out of me with impressive speed. I moaned out as I leaned over him and reached my orgasm, feeling myself explode around his cock. He slammed deep into me as he came inside of me, panting out moans and groans. I watched with a smile as his eyes closed. Mentally and physically exhausted. That was the amazing thing with my powers. As I healed Tony's mental state, which is already something to put a human to sleep, I also fed off his energy. So he was already going to sleep.

I slipped him out of me, grabbing tissues to clean him up, before cleaning myself up. Pulling the covers over him as I made sure he was comfortable before grabbing my dress and getting dressed.

I'll be back, Tony Stark. I thought as I went to the balcony and flew off.

Word Count- 1,209