Chapter 3

I landed on the balcony as the bell rang through my ears.

"I see you got my present." I told him as I walked into Tony's room with ease. He snapped his gaze from the bell to me. His eyes were tired looking. Instantly I walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek. His eyes relaxed at my touch.

"I spoke to your cousin." I froze at his words. His eyes looked at me.

"Why must you bring up family affairs during our time together?" I questioned him, retracting my hand from him. He looked pained when I did.

"He feels guilty, Petra." He informed me. I looked away from him.

"It doesn't matter. What is done is done. No turning back. I'm happy now." I tried. He gave me a look of disbelief. I sighed at him. "I'm here for you Tony. Not the other way around. Please.." I told him carefully. He sighed.

"Fine, but we're not finished. Before I grow out of needing you I will get you to talk to Thor again." He promised me. I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap, straddling him as I leaned towards him. He chuckled as he leaned up and met my lips, kissing me hard as if he craved me all day. His hands moved to my hair that was loose tonight, weaving his hand into it so he could tilt my head back. Dragging his lips down my throat I felt him chuckle against it. "I'm not letting you ride me tonight, sweetheart." He mumbled. I looked at him confused. He moved his hands to my thighs, lifting me with ease as he stood up.

Tony turned us around and laid me down underneath him, his lips tracing over my throat with his tongue and teeth grazing my skin here and there. I moaned against him as he grinded down on me. I jerked my hips up to meet his making him groan. I felt his hand move down and my underwear disappearing as he pushed two fingers into my core. My back arched against him as I moaned from the feeling.

"I'm not going to remember this, am I?" He questioned as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. My eyes met his as he looked at me.

"It'll be like a dream for you." I told him, moaning out afterwards. He grinned.

"Then lets make this the best dream I ever had." He said as he removed his fingers and slammed himself into me deeply. I let a scream out from pleasure, my nails digging into his back. He grunted as I dragged them down his back, probably drawing a bit of blood. "Fuck-" He grunted as he pounded into me quickly. I moaned as I tightened around him. "Not yet." He said and slowed his pace. I whined at him but that just made him smirk at me. He slowly pulled all the way out of me and then slammed back into my deeply. I moaned at being filled, whining as he pulled all the way out again. He kept doing that for a minute, slamming in deeply only to slowly remove himself.

Tony lifted my legs up to rest on his shoulders as he started to move fast, moving my dress down so my breast were freed and bouncing with every thrust. He grinned and leaned down making my legs fold to my chest, thankfully I was bendable as a demon. I moaned as his lips met my nipple, swirling his tongue over my nipple and thrusting faster into me. My walls were shaking around him, begging for release, but he was testing me, making me hold it for him. He reached between us and started to flick my clit around, rubbing it and pulling at it. I moaned out, almost loud enough to be like a scream. He smirked and bit at my nipple before pulling back and pulling out of me. He leaned down, his eyes never leaving mine as he dragged his tongue up my slit. My eyes widened as I whimpered out a moan.

"Keep your eyes on me." He whispered against me as he shoved his tongue into me. I stared at him as he met my eyes, curling his tongue upwards inside of me as he pulled it back out of me. I moaned as he reached up and started to roll my clit between his fingers. He shoved his tongue deeper as he felt my walls tighten around him, his nose was tickling my clit with how deep he was. I moaned out as I tried to hold it in, failing as I felt my insides quiver before my release came rushing out onto his tongue. He groaned as he moved his tongue around, trying to get it all as I held his hair, keeping him there to ride my orgasm out.

Tony pulled back and used his index finger to wipe his chin, sucking it off his finger afterwards. I moaned as I watched him. He smirked at me. "Roll over." He demanded, I did as I was told, laying on my stomach and lifting my ass up as he stood behind me, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I let my face lay on the bed as he shoved himself back into me, my juices gathering all over his hard cock as he slid in with ease. "Ahh Fuck." He moaned as he started to slam into me, my moans muffled by the bed as my hands gripped the sheets. He was moving fast and before I knew it I was pushed over the edge again, cumming around his cock as he stilled, pulsing in me as he released in me. I moaned at the feeling of warmth inside of me.

I jumped up as he pulled out of me slowly. I could see his eyes were drowsy from the exercise.

"Come lay down, Tony." I told him as I grabbed his arm and helped him into bed. He groaned at me, trying to fight the sleep this time, but did as I asked. I grabbed the tissues from next to his bed and cleaned him off gently before covering him up. His eyes were closed when I looked back up at him. I smiled softly. "Goodnight, Tony." I whispered, grabbing my underwear and disappearing into the night. Feeling good and full.

Word Count- 1,075