Chapter 2

Tony Starks' POV

I woke up that morning after a crazy dream naked in my bed. It was the strangest thing. I knew I went to bed with sweatpants on... Didn't I? I got up and started getting ready for the day. I have to admit, I felt a lot better than I did last night. The feeling of panic had left my body. I almost felt like I was glowing.

"Mr. Stark, there is a delivery for you on the bar." Friday's voice rang through the room. I nodded and left my room to head to the bar. The only people who were staying in the tower with me were Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Cap. Thor was supposed to come by eventually but who knew when he would pop in. I walked past Nat as I walked to the bar to see an old looking wrapped box. It looked ancient. Weird.

"You sounded like you had fun with your friend last night." Nat remarked with a smirk. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I didn't have anyone over last night." I told her, a bit confused. She looked at me disgusted.

"Then please soundproof your room. No one needs to hear how you sound with your hand." I glared at her. I didn't do anything last night.

"The only action I got was in my dreams, Red." I said with an eye roll and started to open the box.

"Wet dream then." Nat said with a laugh. "What did you get?" She asked coming over to me as I opened the box completely. An old looking bell sat in the box. The old possible silver or gold metal was so aged it was more bronze looking. Little intricate designs littered the space around it, making it look as if it held some kind of magic. "A Bell? Never knew you were one for Knick knacks, Stark."

I stared at it confused. What is this? Nat reached past me and grabbed something from the wrapping from the box.

"Peter Pan?" Nat laughed. "So what, this is Tinker Bell?" She snorted and placed the wrapping back down and walked around the bar to get a drink.

My eyes widened as I stared at the wrapping Nat had put back down. My dream was real?

"She was real?" I muttered shocked.

"Who was?" I turned to see Cap walk into the room, shaking his head at Nat who was drinking. "I thought Stark was the one who drank at all hours of the day?" Nat smiled sweetly at him.

"I needed a little boost. You know, being a hero one day is exhausting mentally. Needed a little medicine to help get back on track." She remarked with a wink to him. Cap just rolled his eyes.

"So who is real, Tony?" He directed his question to me as he walked over to see the bell.

"This girl.. She came to me last night, I don't know how she got in though." I muttered. I brought my eyes away from the bell and looked up. "Friday, how did Petra get into the tower?" Cap and Nat looked confused at me.

"She came from the balcony, sir." She spoke back instantly. Natasha looked alert.

"Someone broke in from your balcony last night? Don't you lock it?" She remarked sharply. I shook my head.

"I'm on like the 8th floor. Only I use the balcony. How did she get up there?" I questioned to myself.

"She flew, sir." Friday answered my question for me. Cap stood straighter.

"She flew? Is she an enemy? Why didn't you wake us up? Where is she now?" He started shooting out questions, more like demands. I scoffed at him and held my hand up to him.

"I wouldn't say she was an enemy. We had sex." Cap looked at me like I was crazy while Nat crossed her arms.

"You really will have sex with anything won't you?" She snapped. "What if she planned to kill you in that position?" I laughed as I poured myself a whiskey.

"Clearly, I'm fine." I said holding my hands out to show. "And anyway, I feel great. Better than I did before. It's like she took any PSTD or Anxiety I had." I told her.

"Maybe we should call for Thor. He might know something about this woman." Cap announced. I rolled my eyes as I drank my whiskey. Natasha agreed.

So that's how we ended up spending the day, waiting for sparkles to make a show. Clint and Bruce were filled in on what was going on. Bruce thought I was crazy, which I probably was. And Clint thought it was hilarious that I slept with a woman who he said was probably a demon prepping me for Hell.

Thor showed up at night, apparently there was some family drama going on that prevented him from leaving right away.

"So what is the problem, friends?" Thor asked while we led him into the tower, where he instantly went to the kitchen for some poptarts. What was with this guy and poptarts?

"Stark slept with a demon." Clint blurted. Thor dropped his poptart and turned to look at me, shocked.

"Man of Iron, I never knew you could pull a demon lady. Congrats!" Thor said with a huge grin, smacking my back in congrats. I made a grunt noise as he hit too hard.

"Have you ever heard of the Peter Pan?" Cap asked as he sat down at the island. Thor flinched slightly as he heard the name and looked at me even more shocked.

"Petra came to you?!" He exclaimed. I froze, he knew her name.

"How do you know her? She said she wasn't friends with you." I told him, which made him frown.

"No. Not friends. Relatives. The Allfather casted her out since she was an abomination. Half sex demon, half healing angel. But she is Asgardian, technically." Thor started to explain. "There was rumors she had been killed. But I knew she wasn't. The first human she used for sex thought he had dreamt of her. Found that he could turn her story into more of children's book. Hence, the story of Peter Pan. The young boy who refused to grow up. Kidnapping children to keep him company. Fighting with a pirate. Having a Fairy friend, falling in love." Thor chuckled. "It was a good book. But Petra is not like that."

"What is she like then?" Natasha asked, curiously. Thor sighed.

"Petra comes to those who show a need for her. She heals people of their anxietys and tortures. Man of Iron almost died so he is clearly an excellent target for her." I crossed my arms at being called a target. "She's not evil though, don't worry. She rarely returns. She only comes back if she gave you a silver bell. Although, it may not be silver anymore. It's been a while since I have seen it. A few hundred years since I saw her." I grinned at him and held up the bell, my finger hooked into the little opening of the handle. Thor widen his eyes, shocked. "She gave you the bell?!" He rushed over to look at it.

"Yeah, it came this morning." I told him.

"May I?" He asked as I placed the bell in his hand carefully. "She won't come if I ring it, but-" He looked at the designs on it, feeling the pattern engraved into the metal. "I can't believe she is really here." He whispered.

"What is your relationship with her?" Clint asked. I looked up from the bell to see his expression.

"She's my niece, technically cousin. But I'm a lot older than her and when she was in Asgard, I felt close to her. She always called me Uncle Thor. But-" He sighed as he handed me the bell back. "She blames me for her exile."

"Were you behind it?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, but she always said I could have stopped my father. I probably should have tried." He explained, guilt reaching his eyes and swirling with memories. "She won't leave you Tony Stark. She only disappears if you grow out her. That's where the part of Peter Pan never growing up comes from. Once you receive the bell, its on you if she leaves."

"So I could keep her around forever?" I questioned. I saw Nat and Cap give me disapproving looks. "What? That was the best sex I've ever had." I told them. Clint was laughing. Thor gave me a look of uncertainty.

"You don't decide when you grow out of her. The bell will just disappear with her." Thor explained. I looked down at the bell. The voices around me continued as I stared at the design on the bell. She'll just be gone. I was definitely going to enjoy her being around then for now.

Word Count- 1,490