Chapter 5

I landed on the balcony after hearing the bell ringing out. It was broad daylight which confused me. Tony and I had been sharing many nights together. I gave him advice on the pretty Red head he was interested in. I knew it was bound to happen. He was falling for her and I nudged him towards her that night.

I had been coming to Tony now for nearly half a year. Watching him grow away from me some. I knew we were going to stop seeing each other soon. But I was going to keep enjoying him until that time came.

I walked into Tony's bedroom to see him fully dressed and smiling at me. I tilted my head at him.

"What is this?" I questioned confused. He smiled bigger at me.

"This is your intervention, sweetheart." He told me confidently. I furrowed my eyebrows and someone entered the room. I took a step back.

"Father..." I whispered. Tony's smile dropped when he heard me, then looked between me and Thor.

"Wait, Father? You said she was your cousin!" He snapped at Thor, who stood sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

"I didn't want to freak you out by telling you the truth." He explained. I felt a tear at the edge of my eye. Thor looked at me. "Petra.." He whispered. I shook my head. "Please.."

"You banished me." I snapped, the tear dropping down my cheek. Tony stayed back to not get caught in the crossfire. Thor gave me a look of guilt and sorrow.

"I should have fought harder for you to stay.." He trailed off. His eyes sad. Tony held his hand up, a confused look on his face.

"I thought you were the God of Thunder. Not an Angel of healing or a Sex Demon. Am I missing something here?" Tony questioned. I laughed out a breath.

"My mother was a sex demon, she came to him plenty of times. He fell in love with her and one night I was produced. It doesnt matter thouvh, she was killed trying to protect me." I said which Thor looked shocked at. "She died making sure I was protected from the world once we were casted out. Thor is my sperm donor. The gift from the gods for me was healing." I explained further. Tony nodded, seeming a bit freaked out by the thought of sleeping with Thor's daughter.

"I had no idea-" Thor started.

"No. You could have stopped your father from casting us out. You had every opportunity to help us. But no. You let the almighty AllFather cast out your daughter which YOU made. It was on you. You didn't have to fall in love with my mom. You didn't have to sleep with her so often. You could have said something to stop Odin from removing us. You could have prevented mom's death." I snapped at him in a rant. His eyes teared up some.

"Petra, I'm sorry. I should have done more. I know this. I live with this guilt for the rest of eternity." He told me. "But you can return to Asgard. Odin is dead. I am king now. Loki is there too." My eyes light up at the name of my uncle. Loki was the closes thing I had to someone who understood. "Please... If you can't forgive me... At least let me make it up to you.." He whispered.

"I'll think about it." I told him as I swallowed back the tears that were still running down my face. I turned to Tony. "Call me later tonight if you wish." I told him and left the room, flying away.

Short chapter Word Count- 615