Chapter 6

Tony Starks' POV

"What the hell, Thor?!" I snapped at him as Petra flew off. I barely saw her wings, she was magnificent. Thor held his hands up in surrender. "I have been sleeping with your daughter and you lied about it?!" I yelled. "I need a drink." I muttered making my way out of my room with him following me. We were silent on the way down. He didn't want to say something that might cause a fight in a small enclosed place, or at least I didn't. I was pissed and a bit weirded out.

Once we got to the bar in the living area, Thor started talking.

"I knew you would react like this, Stark. But it's okay. This is how she feeds." He said with a grin. I shivered from the feeling of disgust at that.

"She's your DAUGHTER" I told him loudly. I heard Natasha snort as she walked in.

"Thor has a Daughter?" She questioned. I snapped my gaze to her as I downed my whiskey.

"I need something stronger." I muttered, grabbing a bottle of jack and just drinking from the bottle.

"He is upset that Petra is my daughter that he has been having sex with." Thor announced as Cap and Clint came in. Clint lost it hearing this. He was laughing hard. Natasha and Cap looked confused and shocked.

"She's your daughter?!" Cap exclaimed. A smirk coming across his face as he looked at me.

"Don't give me that look. I'm not seeing the niece of my ex-lover." I snapped at him which made him glare at me and Clint just laughed more.

"I am so glad I am married and have no worries like this." Clint said. Natasha laughed at him.

I glared at him and drank more.

"Thor, why didn't you say she was your daughter?" Natasha asked. Thor looked down.

"Because Petra is mad at me. And I didn't want to freak the man of iron out." He explained. Clint was still laughing. Wheezing was coming from him even.

"This is amazing." Clint said. Nat laughed before smacking him on the back of his head making him stop.

"I'm going to the lab." I announced, taking my bottle with me.

I spent the whole day locked in my lab. Pepper tried to come in but I turned her away. I was drunk and clearly not having it today. Bruce ended up making me go to bed as it got late. But I wasn't going to sleep. No. I walked over and grabbed the bell, ringing it. I glared at the bell. It was a stupid concept. It was like I was ringing in my servant. 'Cometh here and thy pleasure me!' That made me feel even more disgusted. I heard Petra walk into the room, I turned to her and saw she was in red lingerie this time. This was the first time she wasn't in her normal outfit other than at the Gala. She was upset just like I was.

Something stirred in my stomach when I looked at her. She was beautiful as she came to me. Her blonde hair was down in waves, her big eyes staring into my eyes as she pressed against me. The feeling that stirred in my stomach was the same feeling I had with Pepper. But I was too drunk to try and figure it out.

"Your drunk." She announced. I nodded at her. She tilted her head to the side and leaned up, kissing me. A warmth spread inside of me as I felt my cock harden at her touch. Her hand grazed my bare stomach as she forced my sweatpants off of me. A grin spreading across her face as she saw I skipped on the boxers tonight. Dropping to her knees, I rolled my head back as her tongue darted out and dragged around and along my length. Tingles running through my body at her touch. This somehow felt different from our usual.

She pushed my cock past her lips as she sucked on it, the tip reaching the back of her throat as she moaned around me. The vibrations running through me and making me groan deeply. I reached down, grabbing her hair and pulling her back some before forcing myself back into her mouth. She gagged slightly in shock that I was fucking her mouth. I felt her throat stretch around me as she relaxed her throat and jaw. I moaned out as I pulled her back and forced myself back into her mouth. I kept doing that, I could feel her sucking and rolling her tongue over me every chance she got as I got close to finishing and she pulled back from me.

My hand dropped as she shoved me back on to my bed. I let out a grunt as she climbed on top of me and sunk around me. My cock twitching from entering her, the slickness of her core making it easier to slide right in. Petra grinded on to me, forcing me to go as deep as possible. I groaned out as she hooked her ankles behind me and wrapped her hands up into my hair as she stared into my eyes. I grabbed her and kissed her hard, the alcohol was making me feel lightheaded from the workout of this. I felt good. I felt her move and start bouncing on top of me, my cock coming out of her and going right back into her fast. I moved my hands, grabbing her hips as I start thrusting up into her.

Moans left her mouth as I muffled them with my lips. Moving my tongue around in her mouth as I brought her to her finish, feeling her squeeze my cock like she was trying to milk it. I groaned as I forced her on me, making my cock go deep into her core as we both came. The tightening of her walls making my orgasm last longer.

Black spots started to dance in my vision as sleep was calling for me. I felt Petra slowly remove herself from me and help me lay down. I knew she cleaned me up before covering me up with my sheets and comforter. I smiled happily.

"Goodnight, Tony." She whispered and kissed my cheek softly. And then darkness enveloped me. The events of tonight replaying in my head over and over again as a feeling of warmth and emotion bubbled inside of me.

Word Count- 1,086