Chapter 3: Meeting them (Part 1)

A/N: So I've been thinking about my writing and update schedule and I was thinking I update every other day. This is because I'm in college and I don't have time every day to write a whole chapter. Also if I can I will try and post every day but it might not happen. I'm the definition of a  procrastinator and I literally do school work the day it's due. So yeah. Anyhoe... onto the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Warning: there will be multiple pov changes in this chapter*

Michelangelo (Angelo) pov: 

I am woken up by Matteo telling me we have arrived. I look at my watch and see it's 6:17 am. the boys should be getting up in 13 minutes to get ready for school. Winter is still sleeping soundly in my arms. I don't want them to meet her just yet. I rush inside and head upstairs to one of our many guest bedrooms and lock the door. Luckily it has an attached bathroom that is fully stocked. I lay winter down in the middle of the bed and tuck her in and head towards the bathroom. 

I take my phone from my pocket and text my wife's assistants Cirocco and Elia.  When I asked why she needed two she told me they both had an interesting interview with her that she had to hire both and left it at that. I would text my own but we all just got home and I know they need rest. 

*Text group chat between Angelo(A) Elia(E) and Cirocco(C)*

A: I need you two to do me a favor but you can't tell Aria about it.

E: Okay... why? 

E: is it dangerous? 

E: Will I get fired if I tell her? 

E: Will I get fired if I don't? 

C: Oh my God shut up. 

E: ...

C: whatcha need boss 

A: I need girls clothes 

E: OH MY GOD YOU'RE CHEATING ON MRS. DE LUCA. I KNEW IT. I'M TELLING HER.

A: NO. I'M NOT CHEATING ON MY WIFE.

E: Okay then why do you need girl clothes?

C: Hey boss are you a crossdresser and you don't want  She-Boss (the real Boss) to know. 

A: Hey I'm the real boss 

C: really? 

A: Yes but don't tell Aria I said that. 

A: Anyway I need little girl clothes like ones that fit a 2-year-old and also underwear as well. 

C: No offense boss but this sounds sketchy

A: You work for my family and this sounds sketchy?

C: yeah

A: okay whatever can you get it for me?

E: yeah but we can't get it until stores open around 8 or 9 ish and even then we still have to drive back to you for around 9:30 - 10 ish.

A: okay that fine. Thank you 

C: Can you tell us why you need it?

A: No but you'll find out soon and remember not a peep to Aria 

E: Yes sir

C: Yes boss *salutes*

A: Why did my wife hire you?

*End of text chat*

I sign as I rub my eyes. When she gets up I going to ask if she wants to have a bath but what will she wear until they come with her new clothes? I'm just going to have to give her my shirt to wear. But what for the underwear, I mean Aria did just get the boys new underwear and they should have a few new pairs left. I could always tie it to her, but she's so small it might not work. Ugh, I worst come to worst I turn her old underwear inside out and shell wear that for a couple of hours. I know gross but that's the last resort option.