Ship?

I woke up seeing Lizzie not in bed, I stood up and walked to the kitchen and saw her with her phone up. 'Hey' I said trying to reach out to her, 'oh y/n hi' she said quickly hiding her phone. What's up with her? She looks like she has something to hide.
'Did you sleep well?' She Asked. 'Yeah I guess' I responded even tho that wasn't really true, I have been awake almost all night thinking about Scarlett. 'What's up bubs?' Liz asked me. 'Nothing' I said trying to seem convincing, 'don't lie to me'
'I have been up all night thinking about scar' I said looking down. 'Aww, your so sweet. You have the kindest heart in whole world.' Lizzie said. 'I don't know I just feel so bad for her' I said almost crying, Scarlett is my best friend!
'I know bubs' Lizzie said while pulling my head to her chest. 'We have to get ready for filming today!' Lizzie said while getting dressed.
————————
Scene 1:

Y/n: No Tony! We cant just do that'
Rdj: WE HAVE NO CHOICE!
Y/n: Your so stupid!
Rdj: You know what?! I'm sick of you! Get the hell out here!
Y/n: with pleasure!
Director: cut
I looked at Rdj, we both started laughing. 'We are so good actors' Rdj said joking. 'I know right!'
Me and Rdj continued laughing.
'You can take a break now' the director said, 'hey y/n come and we'll look at Lizzies filming' Rdj said dragging me.
We went to the set, l saw Lizzie in her really hot suit. God that turns me on!
'Okay take 2 kissing scene' the director said. I didn't notice at first but when I did I was a little jealous. Ugh Paul Bethany! He's a nice guy tho.

That kiss seemed more than just acting, god I can't watch this! I walked outside to get some fresh air

That kiss seemed more than just acting, god I can't watch this! I walked outside to get some fresh air. I saw a girl outside, it was Scarlett!
'Scar!' I yelled running to her. Before she could say anything I attacked her with a hug.
'I'm sorry!' I said while crying a bit. 'No y/n I'm sorry' she said hugging back. 'I love you' I said. Was it more than a friendly love you?! Omg!!
I kissed her on the cheek.

What we didn't know was that paparazzis took photos of us together

Few days later:

Text:

My only one: y/n what is going on, it's all on the news that your dating Scarlett!

Me: i don't know, they got photos of me kissing her cheek, and they made a big deal of it...

My only one: have you seen Tik tok it's full of y/n and Scarlett ships, but I also found so many people that said that you and me are a ship❤️
I trust you but please be careful on what you do:)

Me: I'm always careful❤️

This is the final of season 1 sorry. But this time i will be working more on this book, Sorry If you dont like it:)