Our life after love

Time skip 2 years later:

I stood up from my chair and several waiters came standing around us "y/n? Omg no!" She said placing her hand over her mouth, she jumped up and down in excitement "Elizabeth Olsen, I love you with all my heart and I hope you do to" I said having a laugh break "I love everything good and bad thing about you, I love you kindness and how you treat people. All I want is to be with you for the rest of my life, so Elizabeth Chase Olsen will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?" I asked opening the ring box, she jumped in my arms "yes! Yes of course!" She said crying happy tears, everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered.

7 months later:

"Do you y/n styles, take Elizabeth chase Olsen to be your loving, caring, wife and to be with her in the best and worst days" the priest asked "I do" I said holding lizzies hands "will you Elizabeth chase Olsen, take y/n styles to be your loving caring wife and to be with her in her worst and best days?" He asked "I do" Lizzie said smiling the biggest smile in the world "you may now kiss the bride" he said to me, I pulled her to me kissing her, we both laughed at all people clapping. I invited Ariana and Pete, Taylor and Selena. And all my other best friends.

I looked at Robert that stood behind me, I made him my best man "take good care of her" he said patting my shoulder "of course" I said putting my arm out for my wife to take "let's get outa here" I said walking with her outside where everyone is throwing rice at us "ouch I got it in my eye" I said laughing "you okay baby?" "Of course, nothing could make me feel anything but joy and happiness today" I said kissing her "I love you so much y/n" "I love you more" I said back holding her hand..

6 years later:

"Mom" I heard my son yell "Liz his talking to you" I said laughing at her trying to ignore our boy "shhh" she said laughing, I started tickling her "no y/n!" She screamed laughing, I heard footsteps come closer to us. Next thing I know I feel Jake jump on my back "two against one is so cowardly" I said tickling both of them, I stopped tickling them "wanna play some soccer?" I asked jake "yes as long as mommy joins us" he said looking at her "fiiinnne" she said hugging me from behind "I love you" I said kissing her. "I love you too"

One thing I've learned is that life can get hard, but remember that no matter what there will always be someone out there helping you, listening to you, loving you. Your never alone even when you think you are...

Like Hugh grant said in love actually: "If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around"

Hope you liked my story;)
I'm currently writing multiple stories and I'm gonna write a Wanda maximoff story, and might write another with Lizzie❤️