Sleeping in the woods

'Do you think it's easy for me?' She said. 'W-what?' I asked. She just looked me in my eyes,  she dragged me to her and we started making out. She pulled away, 'god I have missed this!' She said moaning. 'Me too' I said back to her.

I lifted her up and carried her to the bed, I took her top of. 'Are you sure?' I asked her. 'For god sake y/n just take me!' She said very loud 'you got it!' I said staring to undress myself, 'I love you' Lizzie said. 'I know, I love you to' I said pulling away. We both where almost fully undressed, I pulled her close to me. She smelled so good, it was a mix of flowers and coconut.
'Y/n YOU NEED TO HELP ME OUT HERE, ARE YOU DONE FUCKING?' Robert yelled. I laughed so much, 'almost' I yelled back. Me and Lizzie laughed, 'y/n I still think we should be just friends' liz said looking down at the floor. 'Then why all this? Why did you kiss me?' I said furious. 'I didn't..' she said quiet, 'Yes you did! You kissed me! You kissed me I didnt kiss you! YOU. KISSED. ME.! Yelled. 'just get out y/n' 'is that what you really want?' I asked. 'Yes' she said really quiet, 'look me in my eyes and tell me you want to just be friends' i said calmly. She looked up to me 'get out y/n' a tear fell out of her eye. 'Okay then' I said walking out.

I walked downstairs to Robert, 'you okay?' He asked

I walked downstairs to Robert, 'you okay?' He asked. 'Yup just need to be Alone right now!' I said almost crying. 'Okay' he said, when I walked past him he said 'come and talk to me if you need someone' 'yeah thanks' I said walking in to the woods.

I had walked for about thirty minutes, it was really beautiful. A little creepy tho.
I heard a noise from the trees but I didn't think much of it. I walked a little more and saw a wolf, omg I'm going to die.

 I walked a little more and saw a wolf, omg I'm going to die

Lizzies pov:

After a while of crying I went downstairs to see if y/n was okay. I couldn't find them so I asked Robert and he said 'they went out in the woods'
'How long have they been there?' I asked. 'About an hour' Rdj said, 'what if something has happened!' I said anxiously, what if they been attacked by a bear or something!
I grabbed my coat and was on my way out, 'we'll come with you' Robert and Chris h said.
'Come!' I said trying to hurry.

Your POV:

The wolf just stood there for a while, I tried to slowly walk away. But when I hit a tree, the wolf ran to me and bit me on my arm. It hurried like hell! I screamed and tried to punch the wolf, the wolf let go and I got really scared. I tried to stay calm, I looked in the wolfs eyes. I put my hand out to the wolf and it licked my hand, it was like a dog. The wolf sat next to me, I ripped of a piece of my jacket and tied it over my cut so I stopped the bleeding. 'Couldn't you been this kind at the start?' I asked the wolf. The wolf just laid down, I put my head on top of it. 'It's okay, I forgive you' I said petting the wolf.

Lizzie POV:
We have been looking after y/n for 1 hour and we still can't find them. 'Maybe they are over there' Chris said. We walked a while and found y/n covered with blood, oh shit is that a wolf?! She is sleeping on a wolf! 'Y/n' I whispered. They didn't even react, I tried shaking them. It didn't work, I checked her pulse it was really weak! 'Robert Chris you got to carry her to the cabin! She's barely breathing!' I said crying.

What if they die!