Fiiiiinnnnneeeee!!

We have been looking after  y/n for 1 hour and we still can't find them. 'Maybe they are over there' Chris said. We walked a while and found y/n covered with blood, oh shit is that a wolf?! She is sleeping on a wolf! 'Y/n' I whispered. They didn't even react, I tried shaking them. It didn't work, I checked her pulse it was really weak! 'Robert Chris you got to carry her to the cabin! She's barely breathing!' I said crying.

What if they die!

Lizzies POV:
Chris and Robert carried them and laid them on the couch, if they die I will never forgive myself. I was the reason they went outside, if I just told them how I really felt we could be sitting on the couch watching a movie.
I took a look at the wound, god so much blood!

'Pls y/n just be okay' I said crying. Scar came down and when she saw y/n she ran up to them, 'what happened?!' She asked scared, 'they got bit of a wolf' Chris said. Robert had gotten the stitching set. I started sewing their arm, when I was done sewing I took a bandage on the stitches.
I kissed their forehead. 'Her pulse is stable' Robert said. 'Thank god!' Scar said relived, I hold y/n's hand.
'Il sit with them' Robert said, I nodded and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep, all I can think about is y/n. GOD WHY COULDNT I JUST BE HONEST?! I got very angry at myself.
I sat up in bed and threw my phone away.
I stood up and went into Y/n's room, god they are to amazing for me. I took their sweater it smelled like them, I just want them to be okay
'Looking for something' I heard behind me, wait... is it? It's y/n! I ran up to them 'don't ever leave me!' I cried. 'I will never leave you' y/n said, 'I love you' I said kissing y/n's lips. 'I love you to' y/n said. 'Do you wanna watch a movie' y/n asked. 'No you should rest' I said trying to sound like a mom.

'Fiiiinnnneeee!! Come here then' y/n said dragging me to them

'Fiiiinnnneeee!! Come here then' y/n said dragging me to them. 'Okay bubs' I said kissing their forehead.

(Sorry this is very short)