Overslept😅

Text:

Rdj; it's been happening a lot lately and I have invited the whole marvel cast to a trip in the forest, I have rented a big cabin with place for all of us❤️ are you coming with us?

Me: yeah sure, when do we leave?

Rdj: tomorrow:)

Me: sure il come

Rdj: great! See you tomorrow😉

I started packing my stuff, when I was done I looked in the mirror to see if the black eye was going away. Damn I got a really big black eye to!
Shit what do I do? Liz can't see me like this...

I sat down in my car I drove of to work, Me and Rdj are the directors of sweet tooth.
After a long day of work i drone home, i ordered a pizza and watched notebook on Netflix. I fell asleep on the couch.
——————
'Beep' 'beep' 'beep' my alarm went of, god have I slept on the couch the whole night?
I got a text on my phone.

Text:

Rdj: are you coming?

Me: yup on my way🚗

Rdj: you overslept right?

Me: no way

I sat down in my car and drove off to RDJ's house, 'y/n hi!' Robert said. 'Hello grandpa' I said . 'I'm not So old!' Robert said slapping my shoulder

'Are you ready, the others have already left' Robert said

'Are you ready, the others have already left' Robert said. 'Yup let's go!' I said jumping in his car.
——————————
When we arrived to the cabin I saw the girl I didn't want to see, Elizabeth Olsen. 'Y/n hi!' Scar said. 'Hey scar' I said back kissing her cheek, when I kissed her cheek Lizzie got super jealous.

Scar whispered in my ear, 'I know how to make her want you again' 'how' I whispered back

Scar whispered in my ear, 'I know how to make her want you again' 'how' I whispered back. 'Watch' she said. I got really shocked when scar kissed me, we kissed for a couple of seconds.
Lizzie stood up and dragged me with her.

'Do you think it's easy for me?' She said. 'W-what?' I asked. She just looked me in my eyes, she dragged me to her and we started making out. She pulled away, 'god I have missed this!' She said moaning. 'Me too' I said back to her.