You could never be ugly

Your POV:

I walked in to the Living room to see Lizzie, I saw her sitting there. God she's so perfect! I'm so glad I have her again. 'It's rude to stare you know' Lizzie said.

'If you don't want me to stare you should make yourself ugly' I said laughing with her

'If you don't want me to stare you should make yourself ugly' I said laughing with her. 'And how should I make myself ugly?' 'You could never be ugly' I said kissing her cheek.
'Do you wanna watch a movie with me and scar?' Lizzie asked. 'Yeah of course' I said laying down next to her, 'I love you' I said cuddling with her 'I love you too'
'You guys are soo cute!' Scar said walking in with popcorn, we started laughing and then I threw a pillow at scar. 'You have to be careful y/n!' Scar screamed. I laughed my ass of!

Halfway in the movie Lizzie whispered in my ear, 'do you wanna go to bed?' 'Yeah' i whispered back. I stood up from the couch, 'god I'm tired!' I said making a yawn. 'Yeah me to' Lizzie said, 'okay good night lovebirds' scar said blowing us a kiss. Me and Lizzie walked up stairs to lizzies room, 'come y/n' Lizzie said grabbing my hand, she pulled me to her in bed. 'Is your arm okay?' Lizzie asked concerned 'yes it's fine' I said going in for a kiss. 'I'm so glad your okay, if you died I would never forgive myself' Lizzie said almost crying, 'it's okay! I'm alive, your alive! Let's just enjoy all of our moments!' I said cupping her cheeks. 'I love you' I added. 'I love you too'

(Dont have a good day, have a great one!😉)