The Risk

Levi stands in the corner, his stomach especially full. He felt content. Though he didn't like the looks Mike was shooting him. He and Mike had had a hate/love interaction. Sometimes Mike was warm and friendly, other times he was sending Levi suspicious looks without Hange and Erwin knowing, like now for instance... 

Though mind you most of the time when he was suspisious he had a right to be as Levi did just go hunting without them and almost got himself into trouble because he couldn't control himself so he wasn't surprised when Mike asked him out right "Levi, have you been hunting without us with you?!"

Though a part of Levi did wish he would stick his nose out of his bussiness sometimes, however the lie came easily, which honestly should worry him, since when did he get this good at lying to other vampires?

"No, would you like to smell me some more? I'm sure you'll find something you'll like" Levi sneered, just like he knew it would, Mike recoiled quickly. Before Mike could reply Erwin stepped in.

"Now, now, I don't need this, there is a reason we are here and not just for hunting soon" Erwin told them stiffly.

"No need to be dramatic Erwin, get to it" Hange told him, looking at her nails bored.

Erwin ignored her, he looked at all of them and spoke "Do you remember when you encountered that shape-shifter?"

Levi tensed up as he nodded, he had told Erwin what she had said, sort of, he'd left out the bit about Eren Yeager and fate.

"She mentioned Soul Eaters, which are demons, though I thought they didn't exist, it seems I may have been wrong, though I have heard legends that surround them. They live to protect a weapon against vampires, including every type of vampire. Its this weapon that will be the end of us all if we don't destroy it before the humans get to it" Erwin told them grimly. 

Mike and Hange didn't react or say anything so Levi had a funny feeling they knew what Erwin was talking about. 

Though Hange looked disproving and had turned away her head. 

Levi asked the question he knew Erwin was dying to have him ask "And what is this weapon?" 

"A human boy. I'm not sure how but he was experimented on and somehow now holds the key to destroying us all" Erwin told him. 

Levi blinked, startled. 

"A human child" Hange mumbled. 

Erwin tensed but didn't say anything, he told Levi "With him alive, he can destroy our entire species. For our survival he must die" 

Levi gritted his teeth together to stop himself from protesting and besides, he'd killed kids in the past under Kenny's command, this was even more important, for their own survival, what did one little kid matter?

"Whats his name?" Levi asked. 

Erwin said calmly "Eren Yeager" 

He said "For our survival, for abnormals and pure blooded vampires, you, I or Mike must find and kill Eren Yeager"