My Dammed Soul

Levi stood with his squad, a feeling of pride within him. The normal vampires were lying dead on the ground, already changing. Every single one, there was one left that Levi had on the floor, its legs ripped away, unable to escape, staring in terror at him.

Levi would have felt sympathic if his ex friends screams weren't burning in his mind and this town hadn't been suffering from missing people, and bodies found dead, drained of blood.

"P-please" It choked out.

His eyes were steel as he sneered "You don't get to plead for your life, you piece of filth!"

He raised his sword then hesitated...

"Whats the hold up? Kill it already" Eld said.

Levi frowned as he saw the terror on the vampires face drain away, placed by something familer, it started to laugh?

"Oh! Oh I see it now!" It said, voice echoing in the abandened house.

"What's it blabbering on about?" Petra wondered, looking irritated.

"You're the one they want! You're the one they want before they go after him!" It said, though this time looking very amused, it laughed a little hysterically.

"I hope they catch you soon. The soul eaters! I hope they devour you!" The vampire cried.

With a snarl Levi used his sword like a stake and pushed it into the vampire, it died without another word, though a sickening look of joy on its face, as if it knew Levi's fate would be much worse... A sickening feeling in his stomach.

That word again.

Soul Eaters.

What did it mean?

"What-what was it talking about?" Gunther asked eyes wide, looking a little nervous but disgusted.

Oluo looking unusaully pale as he side eyed Levi.

"I don't know, it knew it was going to die. She was crazy" Levi said, his voice not given anything away, though didn't need to hide his confusion.

I don't know...