Chapter 12

Lila's pov:

I went downstairs in the dining room and took my seat and began to eat. Chatter was going on with everyone until Dan decided to put some attention on me which I hated, "So Lila tomorrow your grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins will be coming to stay with us for 1 week" Dan said looking at me, which all of the boys groan, I raised my eyebrow in confusion, " Aunt Rosa is the most sexist person on earth saying a woman shouldn't do this or that or wear this and blah blah blah" Gray said, " And Uncle Nick adopted a daughter which I am pretty sure he went to the Barbie section in Walmart and picked her up" Liam said, " So just one girl cousin?" Bella asked,  "No they are like 5" Liam said, " Oh okay mind telling us about them so we would know how to control ourselves around them isn't that right guys" Summer said looking at us with a mischievous glint in her eyes which we just smirked and nodded except Sara who just smirked and said " Yeaa we tell us about everybody so we nothing bad won't happen to them" , everybody at the table look confused, curious and some looked at us like we were crazy which was true we are crazy. " Well grandpa is very serious and try not to get under his skin" Ricky said, " I am going to get under his skin, it will be amazing" my friends and and I said together then watched each other with mischievous evil glint in our eyes and the family looked at us like we were psychopaths, " WHAT! Are you guys that stupid, grandpa will already have you guys in grave already as soon as you do that" Mark said, " Speaking of death, I wonder if one those plastic bitched will be here too, the "girl" cousins well more like barbie cousins" Lia said, " Yea why?", " Well if they get under our skins we will kill them" Sara said sweetfully with an innocent smile, " They wouldn't do it because they will be scared and looked like attention seeking brats which Lila is" Lola said with her annoying high pitch, looking at me like I am some disease, I just scoff, " Said the attention seeking brat with an annoying high pitch voice that I swear it would send someone deaf in seconds" I said looking straight at her, she was fuming with anger her face was completely red and smoke you could literally see it coming out of her ears, " You bitch, everybody know your an attention seeking slut who is trying to act all tough when she is a weak pathetic whore who killed my mother" Lola said which I just chuckled emotionless with a crazy wicked smile on my face, my friends knew what was gonna happen and spoke, " You just made your death wish" Sara said, " I will plan the funeral" Lia said, " At your funeral I will make sure to do a clown makeup on you, you will look just like yourself" Caily said while smirking, " Tell Lucifer I said hi" Mikey said, " Oh poor Lola, you wanna know something, it's really pathetic that you think you rule the world and that you can't get over something that happened 15 years ago and we both know you need something to say that's why you brought her death up isn't that right" I said raising my eyebrow, " Listen Lola and listen closely okay?, your words will never hurt me on bit and mess with me, I will make sure you don't see living sunlight for the rest of your life so I advice you keep your ass shut and watch your mouth with my friends and I because I won't hesitate to cut your tongue of and shove it down your throat" I said in a low dangerous voice, Lola was visibly scared, before anybody could say anything I left the room and went upstairs to my room.

Hey guys, I know it's a short chapter but I promise you that the next chapter will be longer because alot of drama will happen so get some popcorn for tomorrow because the next chapter will leave you shocked, until then Goodbye and HOPE YOUE ENJOYYYYY THE CHAPTER :)