Chapter 24

Lila's pov:

           Sighing, I took off my mask, starring at a pacific person, My Father, in the eyes. Showing him my cold eyes with a smirk after killing all those people, showing him what a monster he created after all those years. Starring into those chocolate brown eyes, I-I saw proudness and shock. He never showed me after 15 years of torture, he was PROUD. My father, was proud of me. My cold face started to fade like a paper towel sucking up water, but I didn't care to put it back on, I let him see the faded, broken eyes. I had for years, I held. Starring Starring Starring I didn't even realize a tear had fallen from my eye, down my cheek to the ground. He starred in sadness but shock of showing my emotions, since I came here. He opened his arms slowly, I ran into them and cried, cried all the years of torture, pain and everything just everything. I heard sniffles, my father was crying with me. H-He cried. After years, of keeping a cold face he broke down in tears 9 years after. 

He broke from the hug and looked me in my red puffy eyes, his thumb wiped the tears from my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I-I'm sorry, for everything I did to you, I blamed you for Maria's death, I blamed you for e-everything, I am the worst father in the world and I would accept your decision if you do not forgive me because I deserve it after putting you thru everything, torturing you then sending you away for a stupid reason, I am so sorry again" he said in a said voice will looking into my red puffy eyes with his red puffy ones. I hugged him tight, I felt him hug me back like I am going to disappear in thin air if he let go. "I-I forgive you dad, even after you did to me, I know you will be a better father, I just know it dad." I said looking into his eyes,"I love your" he said, "I love you too"I said back then hugged him back tight. After some times of tears, we broke apart and he said, "Go and shower, I wanna know how my daughter became like this", " Ok,Dad" I said then kissed his cheek. When we turned around, the whole family was there with tears in their eyes, some crying and some well all shock, even my friends was crying, I didn't even realize Jayden said we could get the the family out of the safe room.  " Are you crying?" Summer asked Lola, "N-no I am just crying because of what just happened not because of them" she said clearly lying. " Alright alright, before more people start crying and have a family reunion, can we shower first, some guy decided to spit on my shirt"Mikey said, who earned a smack behind his head by Sara, while we all laughed. Then we all nodded, we all made our ways to our rooms to shower. As I closed my door as I entered my room, I leaned up against it wondering so this is what family like? then remember Papa and Mama, shoot!!!!