Flower crowns and chats.

Ranboo's pov:
I stared out at the sunset, I sat in the allium meadow, sighing quietly to myself. I had recently got in a fight with Tubbo, we always fought lately. Unfortunately Michael had to witness. As I was lost in thought, I felt a tug on my suit tie. ' what is it mikey..? ' he gave a sad piglin noise and I frowned, holding him close. ' I am sorry you had to see me and bee fight.. ' He snuggled up to me and I smiled softly as he got comfortable, he picked up multiple alliums, making a from what I could tell a flower crown. ' hey bud what are you doing? ' He looked at me which a happy oink, my heart melted. Michael was precious and I knew I had to protect since day 1. So far I haven't failed..though I almost hurt him it never happened. Once again, being lost in thought, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped slightly and looked behind me, I was..half expecting Tubbo but instead I was met with a energetic dirty blonde haired boy, his ocean blue eyes being what I first looked at. ' Hey Ranboob! What're you doing here? ' his confused voice with his smile made me feel butterflies in my stomach. ' I decided to get out of the house with Michael ' as soon as I said his name, he looked up at Tommy and I. Smiling. Tommy poked his nose and laughed. ' man, why are you here alone boob boy? ' my smile faded as I sighed. ' me and tub got in a fight. I took Micheal out so he wouldn't be as upset as he was back then. ' I heard tommy sigh and I soon felt something plop itself on my shoulder, I stare at tommy. ' ranboo, you gotta find a way to stop these fights. ' I nodded slowly. Michael sat up and put the allium flower crown on tommy. Micheal seemed proud of his work. I hear a soft laugh from Tommy, I smile softly and pat Tommy's head. His hair was.. surprisingly very fluffy, I stared in awe as Tommy drifted into a sleep. Michael saw this as an opportunity and laid in my lap, dozing off. ' Sleep well you two. ' I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's pov:
As I felt close to sleep, I heard Ranboo speak ' sleep well you two. ' I soon felt his head on mine and I sigh. I soon got to thinking "why did Tubbo and Ranboo even fight? Who did what now..?" I let out a frustrated sigh. I moved slightly, laying ranboo down with Micheal. Seeing this scene, I resisted the urge to just lay with them. They looked so peaceful and honestly, now that I got the chance to look at him without making him uncomfortable, I noticed all the burn scars from the times he cried or was hit with water, it was a sad sight. I noticed then that his eyes glowed as he breathed quietly. The green and red glow had opposite effects on me. The green glow made me feel secure around the half enderman, but the red glow..it reminded me that he wasn't all powerless. I sigh and sat close by him, bringing his head to my lap. I brought my hands through his hair, it was tied in a long braid. It also felt soft. I would never admit it out loud, but seeing this father and son sleeping so peacefully and not like they had any issues in the world was adorable. I see Micheal move in discomfort, I take him off of Ranboo and held him close. The zombie piglin snuggled up to me, calming down and making what I assumed were happy sounds. I smile and shake my head. "I have been so soft today- that's...mm that's new" I frown but look back at the sleeping enderman. "...I see why. hes been having a rough time keeping Michael happy when he argued with Tubbo" I sighed and laid down by Ranboo again. Micheal in between us as the allium flowers made a sweet smelling aura soon causing me to close my eyes and enter the dark void everyone called sleep.

Loading. . .

Part 1 end. Part 2 now pending. . .