about time.

Guess who's BACKKKKK anyways

Ranboo's pov:

I soon woke up and looked around, my mind in a daze I shook my head quickly and sat up, grabbing my forehead. I grumbled as I felt a hand on my shoulder.
' eh..? ' I looked towards the blonde who had a concerned look.

' Toms? What's wrong? ' I brought my hand up to his cheek, he held onto my hand and brought the news down on me.
' your..dad is here ' My eyes widened as I looked towards the tall figure I refused to acknowledge as my own father.
' why- why are you here.. ' Tommy brought me into a hug to keep me calm, Tubbo trying to reassure me by rubbing circles on my back.

' You've gotten out of your shell hm? ' I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at the man.
' no need to be upset, I wanted to say "congrats" on the relationship. ' He had a sour tone.
' ..Well you did it so leave. ' I felt arms wrap themselves over my neck. I was scared and it was plain obvious. Tommy seemed to notice and rested his head on my shoulder. My father looked down at Tommy then back at me.
' my. I seem to be interrupting your time with your lover. ' Tubbo glared over at my father.

' What is with the glare small boy. ' He stared down at Tubbo.
' you had your visit time with your kid old man. Now leave my hou- ' Tubbo was cut off by the trapdoor opening, I panicked and appeared by the trapdoor. In time to catch Michael. The piglin laughed and latched onto my arm.
' oh? Now who's this? ' Tubbo had a face of fear as I heard my father speak.
' its..none of your damn business. ' I held a firm stance as Michael gave a confused look towards the older enderman.

' Here hand him over to me boo, we can walk around outside. ' Tommy sat up and pushed past my dad, I gave him Michael and sighed. Soon the blonde ran out of the house with my son, Explaining he'll be back in an hour or two. Now it was left with me and Tubbo.
' am I gonna know who that...thing is? ' I glared at him.
' Now for you calling Michael a thing you will be permitted to leave ' Tubbo moved his hair over so he could see the taller. I nodded.

' am I not allowed be honest? I've never seen a thing like that in my life. I'm curious ' I sighed and clenched my hands around my arms.
' And me and Ranboo aren't telling you ' I felt his hands on my...well waist, he couldn't reach my shoulder.
' fine. If you won't explain the creature, explain why you're comfortable with your.. husband going off with someone else ' I heard a groan from Tubbo as he went up to him, the height difference was..something.

Tubbo's pov:

I've had just about enough of this tall fucker. As I walked up to him, I had a fairly obvious frown.
' Because, I don't think you realise I mainly married Ranboo here for the tax purposes, not for love and the reason I let them date Tommy is because they genuinely love each other ' I pointed towards Ranboo in the middle of my sentence, I went back to Ranboo and crossed my arms.