A conversation. (IM BACK AHSHS)

Ranboo's pov:

I stood by Tubbo, frowning. To recap myself, my dad. He was here. Right in front of me. If I couldn't feel anymore nauseous, he was speaking to Tubbo about too much personal stuff. Tubbo kept refusing to say anything and I'm thankful but its annoying.
' I just want to understand my so- ' He was glared at by Tubbo.
' kid- better. Is it so bad? ' I see Tubbo roll his eyes.
' it is. You can barely handle using preferred pronouns and besides, they never told me anything about you so I don't think you should know about them. They have their own life here and you should fuc- ' I put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

He looked up at me and gave a sigh.
' I'll calm it down then.. ' I gave Tubbo a quick hug before facing my dad.
' can you leave now. You've asked enough and besides, I'm getting worried for Tom and Michael. ' Tubbo nodded in agreement.
' you seem close to them. '
' I'm sure you're not that blind man. ' My dad really didn't like me making snarky remarks towards him.
' I'd request some more respect for the king of your kind Ranboo. ' I looked away and stuck my tongue out.
' for a king you sure don't understand the first thing of care. ' I felt an arm on my shoulder as my eyes stared towards my dad.

' I said. I'd request more respect. ' His hand quickly removed itself from my shoulder as Tubbo rammed into him with a huff.
' never touch my platonic partner again with your grubby hands bitch! ' My dad frowned towards Tubbo
' wow. Can't even get a real husband? ' I looked to the side.
' they land more people than you it seems '
' ..Tub let's just drop..it. '

Tubbo turned to me and sighed.
' alright bossman. This fucker leaves and I can call Tommy ' As he spoke he was shoving the guy out. Which in response, he teleported next to me.
' oh for fucks sake can't you get a hint! ' my father gave a low growl, I glared towards him.
' ..shut up already and get out of my home. ' He looked at me with widened eyes.
' you really never liste- ' with that I managed to get the courage to shove the dude outside and I let out a long sigh.

' I wanna stab that BI- '
' Not worth it really.. '
' how would you kn- ' I quickly cut the boy off.
' hey arent you gonna call Tommy? '
' ..yeah ' He left to find his phone and called Tommy, I got bits of the conversation as I trailed towards the couch.
' that..should've been less stressful- ' I groan and stare at my hands.
' Tommy is on his wa- bossman you good? '
' mmm yea- ' I was lost in my thoughts.

' you..uh you sure? You seem distracted ' I nod and bring my hands down.
' sorry.. '
' dont apologise '
' but- '
' no seriously, you dont need to apologise all the time Ranboo. You aren't always the reason things go wrong. You really need more consideration for yourself ' as Tubbo finished his words, the door opened with Tommy walking in with Michael.
' that bitch gone now? '
' yeah here- ' Tubbo took michael and went upstairs with him.

' You doing ok boo? '
' mhm.. ' I felt arms wrap around me.
' just checking. ' I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulders.
' thanks '

--------------------

Built different, one more day of exams for me so I'll hopefully be back on track! So so sorry for just disappearing
Enjoy this pretty short chapter until I can think of ideas