Questions and answers

Tommy's pov:
I don't know how long I've been in this position, all I knew was that I didn't want to leave, Ranboo was warm and he was..comfortable, I honestly hoped I wasn't weird to make him stay, he just makes me feels safe. ' Boo..I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. ' I looked up at him, as his face was a dark shade of purple. ' ah no no, you don't make me uncomfortable don't worry! ' He had that smile, that stupid goofy smile he had while in the field earlier. ' ..I'm glad ' Ranboo soon brought his own face closer to me. ' what're you doing..? ' He realized what he did and pulled himself back up. ' I am sorry I don't know what came over me there- ' My face was heating up. ' is there something you wanted to tell me or what? ' ' uhm..n-no! S-sorry ' He looked away from me, embarrassed. ' ..Why won't you tell me? ' I grabbed his tie and brought his face close to mine. ' just say it. ' If he couldn't get anymore purple, he stared at me in shock. ' T-Toms you don't get it- ' ' Tell me man. ' He tried to jerk back but I only held onto the tie tighter, keeping his face close to mine. I didn't care how red I was in the moment, I just wanted answers for his behaviour around me lately. He was stuttering on his words. I then noticed how worried he was, his eyes were longing to say something, his breath was getting shaky and he kept darting his eyes around the room, as if resisting doing something reckless. ' Ranboo, just..at least say why you got so flustered those times with me. ' He finally tried to calm down. Staring into my eyes, it felt like he was staring into my soul. The silence was unbearable now. I wanted to hear his low monotone voice again.

' if I told you.. I could lose you as a friend or as anything '

I stare at him as he looked away. ' the fuck is that supposed to mean!? ' He took a gulp. I rest my hand up by his chest, just then feeling how fast his heart was beating. ' what is it that I would lose you as a friend..? ' I frowned. He stayed silent and I looked up at him, now I just wanted him to refuse to answer and get back in the position we were in before. All we were doing was mildly arguing, me keeping his face close to mine by holding his tie. I sighed, about to loosen my grip, that was when Ranboo held my cheek, soon caressing it. ' you don't understand. ' His voice was deep and gentle, I felt myself heat up. ' I want to understand.. '

------------------------------------

Ranboo's pov:
I took a deep breath. ' Tommy. ' He stared into my eyes, listening. ' I don't want to lose as a friend over my dumb feelings.. ' He looked at me, a quizzed expression. ' ...I love you damnit ' I looked away, fearing the rejection. All I felt was Tommy's hand on mine, something soft placed on my palm and soon I felt him looking at me, I glanced back. ' Boo, I love you too ' my eyes widened, soon I gazed at Tommy. ' r-really...? ' ' I am not repeating myself! ' I smile and bring our foreheads together. ' heh, will you..be mine, Tommyinnit? ' I saw the brightest smile I have ever seen on Tommy, making my stomach have butterflies.

' yes! ' He pulled me down and kissed my lips. My eyes widened at the action, soon I melted into it. It was a calm moment, full of love. When he separated our lips, I smiled at him. ' Now can I call you "Ranboo my beloved" or is that later? ' He smirked at me, I laugh. ' call me whatever you want, I'm gonna call you strawberry from this day on ' ' why? ' ' because your hair is strawberry blonde and you wear red a lot, so- ' He laughed. ' ok ok I see your point '

We stayed in our position in absolute silence. We took in the moment just to soak in that now, we were boyfriends and were somehow meant to explain to..Tommy's family and along with my own. I place the hand that was on Tommy's cheek down to his waist, bringing my other hand onto his waist. Keeping him in a hold. ' you really like hugs huh? ' ' mhm, they're warm for two or more people ' He smiled and cuddled up. ' I agree on that. '

No one's pov:

Silence filled the air between the lovers, as a figure left with a smirk. "This'll be something interesting to share now." The figure laughed quietly and walked away.

Part 4 : done.
Part 5 : loading. . .

Heheh have fun with the guesses buddies :)

Words : 799