A surprise visit.

Ranboo's pov:
I had woken up in my house, micheal under my arms. "What..when did I get back here?" I shrug it off and bring Michael to his room, as I enter I see a panicked Tubbo on the floor. He heard the door open and looked up at me ' OH MY GOD YOU BOTH ARE OK ' I sigh and put Micheal down in his bed. He jumped but was still asleep. ' tubbo..keep it down, and of course we are safe. ' I didn't make eye contact with the very short male. ' ..I thought you hurt yourself and him... ' I frowned and stood by the doorway. ' so now you think I'd hurt our son over a lousy fight? ' I stare at him. ' no no! That wasn't- I didnt mean it like that I just thought you were back in the ender state, I'm sorry.. ' he walked up to me and attempted to hold my hand. I pulled it away with no hesitation. ' wh- ' ' I am going to find more food for us. ' I left Tubbo there, walking out the door. It was a clear day thankfully, I didnt have to worry about getting burn marks again. As I walked quietly through the town, I was met with familiar eyes. ' Ranboo! ' the usually quiet pink haired female, called out to me. She was at her bakery, I could chat with her and get some food for the family. ' Hello Niki ' I smiled at her and went over. ' how have you been Ranboo? ' I fixed up my tie. ' I've been good, just..fights y'know ' ' oh..that's still happening huh? Dont worry about it. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! ' ' ...I sure hope so, hey could I..buy some stuff off you? ' ' be my guest! ' she smiled brightly at me and I began to pick out some stuff, from fresh baked bread to some small cakes. The aroma in the bakery was always a refreshing thing to walk into. ' is that all? ' I nodded and she dolled up the price, I waved and payed, going on with my day. As I walked on, I went towards the woodlands. I wanted to walk by the allium field again, possibly see someone else and ask questions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's pov:
I decided to sit in the allium field again, just for the memory of last night. I had no clue why but, my heart fluttered when I remembered the tall enderman who sat with me until he passed out. "I can tell I'm gonna question my feelings towards Boob boy." I sigh and hear a rustle behind me. Someone was coming towards, I look behind me and see a familiar glow of red and green eyes. ' HEEY BOOB BOY! ' I exclaimed with unexpected excitement. He looked towards me quickly, obviously startled from my sudden callout. ' oh hello Toms, uh I actually didnt think you'd be here.. ' He gave a quiet laugh and smiled up at me, I felt sudden butterflies in my stomach. ' well now you know I'm here, came here to calm down again or..? ' He shook his head. ' I was looking for you ' my face flushed slightly. ' is that so? Cant get enough of my awesomeness? ' I smirk at him, he laughed. ' well, I came to ask if you brought me home ' He calmed and sat down by me. ' oh uh, yeah I did with Phil's help, sorry probably should've left a note or something ' ' no no it's fine! I was only curious ' He fiddled with a bag. I looked at it and he seemed to notice where my attention got drawn too. ' oh! It's just some food for Tubbo and micheal ' ' ah ' I look at him, his smile seemed more goofy and his face was a light shade of purple. ' what's with the purple face dude? ' I raised an eyebrow inquisitive. His face got more purple. ' o-oh! Uh I'm not sure myself heh ' He laughed nervously, he knew what it was for but didnt want to say him? I got close to his face. ' why wont you tell me Ranboob? ' I frowned, his face now a deep shade of purple. ' Whoa- uh uhm W-well I uh ' His stuttering was kinda cu- NO it was weird. ' what's with the stutters big guy? ' He looked away from me and stood up, pushing me off him. ' S-Sorry I should probably bring this food back uh BYE TOMMY ' and with that he ran off. I watched him go and thought back at my action. ' ..I was way too close to his face there HOLY FUCK ' I blushed profusely and hid my face in my hands, plopping down and groaning. ' am I a fucking dumbass or something? ' I sigh. I thought for a moment, "I should actually do a little surprise visit, Obviously for Michael because he's a cool kid yeah" I smile proudly, I stood up and walked off to my little dirt hut. I began to plan, ok.