bondage

No one's POV:

Time has passed, probably a year at most. Everything was settled, they were happy. The _beloved's were happy. Tommy and Shroud had both officially moved in and stayed with the other family.
Ranboo had a wonderful time showing love to both of their partners each day, getting the same love back in return.

Everything was great.

Shroud was now running around with Michael, taking him exploring while Tubbo watched them. The taller blonde walked out next to him.
"Hey tub-"
"Hey there Tommy." Tubbo briefly looked at him before turning back to the piglin and spider.
"Got lonely?" The brunette hummed in response.
"Why aren't you all talkative?" Tubbo finally rested his gaze on Tommy, looking confused.
"Oh.. uh sorry. Just been thinking a lot and besides, I keep getting distracted by these two." Tommy laughed and looked ahead, sighing and laying back. He rested himself on his elbows.
"Did you come out here for the kids or just to think?"
"Both really."
"Oh? Well. That makes sense."

"Fuck off you fuckhead." Michael copied Tubbo's words, causing Tommy to explode in laughter.
"MICHAEL NO-"
"HAH. I DIDN'T TEACH HIM-" Tubbo groaned and hid his face, annoyed.
"I'm gonna need- Oh Tubbo don't hide your faceee!"
Tubbo lightly punched him in the shoulder before flipping him off and going inside.
"Ow- bitch!" Tommy rolled his eyes and continued speaking with the kids.

"Don't tell Tubbo, but he's really strong-"
"Okay mommy!"
"Are you ever gonna call me Tommy?"
Michael shook his head. Tommy sighed and looked up at the sky with a smile.

---------
CONTENT OKAY? AAAAAAA.