Fight With Mobius II

The same day
The same place
(Y/N) POV

Pah: Stay outta this, Hanagaki.

He push Takemichi away and confront Osanai.

Mikey: Oi, Pah.

Pah:*turn around* Hmm?

Mikey: This should be (Y/N)'s fight. You sure you wanna fight for him? This will be your own fight, indirectly. And you know what will happen if this is your own fight, right?

Pah:*look back at Osanai* He has avenged my friend. This is the least I can do for him.

He get into his fighting stance.

Mikey: You heard him, Takemichi. So sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight.

Pah: Raaah!!

Before his punch can reach his opponent, Osanai punch his face rapidly.

Osanai: Hahaha. What's wrong?

Pah:*spits* Bastard. So you do a little boxing, huh?

Before he can do anything, Osanai launch a heavy punch to his face.

Pah's nose start bleeding.

Me*thought*: He's losing it. How many times I should say that I can solo them. Why the hell you need to hurt yourself for me?

Pehyan try to go get Pah but Mikey stop him.

Mikey: Peh. I said to sit back and watch, right?

Pehyan: Sorry... Mikey.

Takemichi: Sit back and watch...? Mikey-kun! How can you be so cruel!? Pah's nose is broken and he's barely conscious! He can't fight anymore! He's gonna die! You gotta stop this!

Mikey:*smile* Why? He hasn't given up yet.

Pah once again got punched in the face.

He's about to fall but I catch his body and put his head on my shoulder.

Pah: Sorry, (Y/N). I said I want to pay my debt... But I'm such a pussy.

Me: What are you saying, Pah?

Mikey: Listen, you haven't lost.

Me: I'm the one that should apologize to you. I let you fight my fight.

Mobius start to mock us. I just ignore them and slowly put Pah down.

Me: Mikey, if you don't mind.

Mikey: Go ahead, this is your fight after all.

Me: Got it.

I start to walk closer to Osanai.

Osanai: Oh, you finally surrendered after letting your men protected yo-

I kick his head down to the ground and now he's unconscious.

Mobius members look at me in terror.