Her Identity

The Next Day
London
(Y/N) POV

Sara and I were taking a walk around the city. The dinner is tomorrow on Christmas Eve, so we decided to take a walk together today.

Sara: Should we go to the Big Ben?

Me: Why not?

Sara: Let's take the bus, then.

We continued walking.

Sara: How do you think the others are doing?

Me: They'll be just fine.

Sara: Well, I hope so.

Me: What's wrong?

Sara: It just the mission that you gave to them is quite... Dangerous, don't you think?

Me:... If anything happens to them, I'll take the full responsibility.

Sara: (Y/N), you can't continue asking people to do something dangerous even if you take the full responsibility if anything happens. Everyone has their own limits. And in the end, you'll also regret it. I don't need to remind you what happened at the end of October, do I?

Me:...

Sara: Don't you think you're being too offensive in this "war"? Kisaki is dangerous, I understood that much. However, you're the type who prioritizes family and friends. Think about it, (Y/N).

Me: Right. I'll make sure this will be my last attack towards Kisaki and then I'll start playing defensive.

Sara: Well, good to hear that.

A woman accidentally hit my shoulder when she walked past me.

Woman: Sorry, young man.

She apologized in English. I turned to her and now we were facing each other.

Me: No worries.

I answered in English.

The woman's face turned into a confuse one.

Woman: Have... We met before?

Me: I don't think so. This is my first in London.

Woman: Is that so? Do you mind telling me your name, then?

Me: Haruka (Y/N). I'm from Japan.

Woman: I see... It seems like I have mistaken you for someone else. Once again, sorry.

Me: It's fine.

We bidded farewell and she walked away.

Me: Have you ever seen that woman before, Sara?

Sara: No, I don't think so.

Me: Huh... Weird.

I decided to ignore it for now. Maybe she really mistook me for someone else.

The Next Day
Buckingham Palace
Main Kitchen
5 p.m.
(Y/N) POV

Castle Servant: The dinner will start at eight.