Forgive

A week later
9 p.m. (Closing Time)
Haruka Bakery
(Y/N) POV

Me: Okay, so...

I brought out two flight tickets from my pocket and showed it to my coworkers.

Me: One of you will come with me to London.

All of my coworkers gave all their attentions to me.

Me: I'll go there for a business trip where I need to cook for the royal family during their royal dinner. And as much as I love to bring all of you with me, the castle only provided me with only two tickets.

Back then when I was still four, grandpa started teaching me how to cook. It was me who asked him to teach how to cook. He even taught me how to cook gourmet food. And throughout my life, I have cooked for countless special ocassions.

Me: Just a friendly reminder, the one who will follow me will also help me to cook.

And with that, my coworkers started arguing about who will go with me. Just a friendly argument, I wouldn't bother them. Hotaru on the other hand was playing with her toys.

I smiled a little.

My Coworkers: Rock paper scissors!

And Sara won.

Sara: Yeay!!

The others: Dammit!!

Me: We'll leave tomorrow, Sara-san. I'll leave my bike at your house and then we'll go to the airport by taxi.

Sara: Got it!

She said while smiling widely.

Sara, huh? She has been babysitting me since I was a kid. Amongst the seven, she was the closest to me.

Me: Oh, I actually have task for the other six.

The other six: Huh?

The Next Day
Sano Residence
7:30 a.m.
(Y/N) POV

Me: Thank you for looking after Hotaru for me, Emma.

Emma: It's not a problem at all.

She said while picking up Hotaru.

Emma: You'll come back next week, right?

Me: Yeah.

Emma: I see. Well, come in. Grandpa prepared you a drink.

Me: Hmm...

Emma:*smiles* Come on, five minutes is enough.

Me: Well, if you insist.

I got off of my bike and walked into the house with Emma who was bring Hotaru.

We walked into the dining area and saw Mikey and his grandpa were having their breakfast. Mikey's hair was very messy and he seemed sleepy.

(A/N): I'll refer Mikey's grandpa as "Mansaku" since that was his name but when (Y/N) will call Mansaku as "Sano-san" in conversation.