Confession

After the battle with Y/m and Leon the tournament holders decided to hold off the tournament for a week since Charizard had incinerated the arena. Y/n was in his room think about a strategy to battle Cynthia with his Charizard sleeping on the floor. That was when he heard a knock on the door. He walks over to the door and opens it to reveal Cynthia standing there wearing a summer outfit which made Y/n profusely.

 He walks over to the door and opens it to reveal Cynthia standing there wearing a summer outfit which made Y/n profusely

Cynthia:Hi there Y/n.
Y/n(stunned):O-oh H-i there Cynthia. What are you doing here?
Cynthia:Well since we have a week off the tournament I wanted to ask if you wanted to just hang out today.
Y/n:Sure.
The two champions walk out of the hotel the tournament holders gave them as they walk through the roads of Lily of the valley market place. Cynthia and Y/n were wearing summer clothes as the weather had gotten a bit hotter today. As they walked through all the people who came to watch started to fanboy/fangirl over the champions and began to swarm the two champions in a massive crowd with some saying marry me Y/n/Cynthia! The two champions were getting frustrated that people were confessing love to the other as they had feeling for one another but they didn't know how to tell each other. Well Cynthia didn't. Y/n had this idea for quite a while and thought of the perfect way to confess his love for her. With some help from Lance, Steven and Leon since Ash is of course oblivious. During the day the two of them had gone to different stalls which held many things. They mainly went to ice cream stalls as Cynthia still had a sweet tooth for ice cream. Afterwards it was now sunset as the two of them made their way back to the hotel.
Cynthia:Thanks for today Y/n. I had fun.
Y/n:Yeah me too. Uh actually Cynthia.
Cynthia:Wait is It?
Y/n:Cynthia follow me please?
Cynthia:OK.
The pair make their way over to a mountainous area to which they make their way up to the top. The peak of the hills was a beautiful sky covered in the dimming light of the sun.

 The peak of the hills was a beautiful sky covered in the dimming light of the sun

Cynthia:Wow it is so beautiful.
Y/n(under his breathe):Not as beautiful as you.
He thought that Cynthia couldn't hear him but she did as she blushes.
Cynthia:What.
Y/n(blushing):Did you hear that?
Cynthia:Yeah
Y/n:Ok I guess that I have to do this.Well Cynthia ever since we met when we were kids I always thought that you were an amazing person. You are also kind, caring and beautiful. And I just know that when I see you or hear your voice I always know that my day will only get better and better. You are an amazing person and what I wanted to say is would you please be my girlfriend?
Cynthia stood there astonished with tears rolling down her face from her eyes. She knew that she had a crush on him and that her heart belonged to him only. She quickly wiped her eyes and looked at Y/n.
Cynthia :Yes Y/n I will be your girlfriend.
The setting sun shines onto them blazing an elegant light upon the two of them as they leen into each other before their lips connect and they share a heartfelt and passionate kiss. After that they go back to the hotel as Lance Steven and Leon are told by Y/n and they congratulated him as Cynthia called Diantha and told her. Diantha was very happy for them as all of the champions go to sleep with Cynthia going with her boyfriend into Y/n's room and falling asleep with him in his bed. Y/n smiles as he appreciates his luck as he gives her a quick kiss on the head before going back to sleep.