Busted and reveal part 1

Y/n and Mewtwo teleported to his house, without caring if Cynthia was home or not. However, that question was answer when her voice echoed through the house.
Cynthia:Whose there?!
She ran down the steps and when she saw Y/n she gasped as he was wearing the cloak that fit the description of the mysterious trainer perfectly and he was also beside Mewtwo who was gravely injured.
Cynthia:Babe! What happened?!
Y/n:No time to explain. We need to get Mewtwo healed now!
She nodded as the pair of them carried Mewtwo to another room in their house. Cynthia began tending to his wounds as Y/n got some berries and the necessary medicine needed to help Mewtwo. After 30 minutes Mewtwo was fast asleep in their bed. Cynthia and Y/n then left their room.
Cynthia:Explain now.
Y/n:Alright it all started when I became champion of the Kanto region.
Flashback
Y/n and his Charizard were glfying through the air. The gentle breeze brushed against their faces.
Y/n:Buddy I can't believe we are champions!
Charizard roared in agreement as faint flashbacks of their battle against Lance rushed through their minds with the most notable being when Charizard landed the finishing blow on Lance's Dragonite.
Y/n:I am so proud of both you and the rest of our team.
As the duo continued flying, they could hear the cheers of the people from down below who congratulated him on his victory. He blushes from embarrassment as he waved back to them. Eventually, they were flying above Celadon city when he could hear two men talking about something that intrigued him.
Extra1:Did you hear about the mysterious pokemon in Cerulean cave?
Extra2:Yeah I heard people tried to capture it only to be brutally defeated seconds after meeting it.
Y/n then flew down to meet the two.
Extra1:Woah the champion!
Y/n:What is this mysterious pokemon?
Extra2:Well, rumors say that this pokemon is extremely powerful. It has some insanely strong psychic abilities and people who tried to battle it before couldn't even lay a finger on it.
Extra1:Same say that it might even be related to Mew as it resembled it a lot.
And with that knowledge Y/n went towards Cerulean cave. Once he entered it he began searching through the different caverens, beating every zubat that came his way. He reached what he thought to be the deepest caverens. It was filled with many blue shards that were glistening from the small amount of light that the holes in the ceiling allowed. But Y/n's attention was on the figure in the center. A bipedal cat like creature with a purple stomach that reach to his long tail and his pale white skin. His eyes looked empty, with ko emotions except for the small hint of rage. This rage seemed to increase when the pokemon looked at him.

???:Human

???:Human. How dare you enter my domain. Leave now.
Y/n:What are you?
The creature seemed puzzled at this question but he took a deep breathe before answering.
Mewtwo:I truly don't know. I was created by you despicable beings. They called me Mewtwo. And what I was created for. World domination. Now, leave before I unleash my wrath on you.
Y/n smirked as he threw a poke ball and out came his Lucario.
Y/n:No can do. I came here for a purpose. To catch the pokemon that has created a legacy to possibly be the most powerful pokemon. And that seems to be you Mewtwo. So I won't leave until I catch you.
Mewtwo:Fine then. You and those pokemon of yours that have joined you will meet your ends.
Mewtwo throws an aura sphere as Lucario readies an attack.
Y/n:Use your own aura sphere!
Lucario mimics the attack of Mewtwo as the moves clash in mid air, fighting for domination. But Lucario's attack pushes through and is sent towards Mewtwo. The psychic type simply uses teleport to vanish from sight and being Lucario.
Y/n:Behind you, meteor mash!
This order was pointless as Mewtwo sent an aura sphere that smashed into Lucario, knocking him out instantly.
Y/n:H-how?
Mewtwo:You declare your intention to capture me and this is the best you have. Pathetic.
Y/n growls to himself as he recalls Lucario and sends out Dragonite.
Y/n:Use rain dance!
Dragonite formed a giant cloud as tiny rain droplets began to pour. Mewtwo seemed unimpressed as he simply raised his arm and in a flash of purple light Dragonite fainted. This continued on. Gyrados, Lapras and Scizor fainted. All he had left was Charizard.
Y/n:Go Charizard!
He sent out his ace. Mewtwo could feel the power from the bond that Charizard shared with Y/n. It confused him.
Mewtwo:Charizard, why do you trust this boy?
Charizard(Y/n doesn't know what he is saying but gets the general message) :Because I consider him family. He helped make me powerful, worked hard to help me and our team grow stronger. For Lucario he helped him overcome his confidence issues. Gyrados, he saved him from an evil trainer and helped prove that trainer wrong. For Dragonite, he turned he put in the effort to train him to be like his role model. Lapras and Scizor, he helped them to become stronger. We love him and will do anything to make him happy. And if that means to beat you and help him capture you then we will!
Mewtwo didn't know how to respond to that. He thought all humans are evil, deceitful and heartless. But Charizard's words held only the truth.
Mewtwo:Then face me with all of your power.
Mewtwo glowed before changing his form.

Y/n:He mega evolved without a keystone or trainer?! Charizard let's show him our strength! Charizard:Let's go! It was from this point on that both Charizard and Y/n knew what the other was thinking at all times

Charizard:Let's go!
It was from this point on that both Charizard and Y/n knew what the other was thinking at all times. They became one and would stay as one.
Y/n:You who has the power to defy the laws of nature and burn it all to the ground. Great dragon of fire rise once again and unleash your devastating power with Mega evolution!
As he chants four streams of yellow light go towards Charizard's bracelet. He then begins to change shape in accordance to this. Once the transformation is complete Charizard's body has morphed into something more powerful

Y/n:Use flamethrower! A geyser of flames erupted from Charizard's mouth as they consumed Mewtwo

A geyser of flames erupted from Charizard's mouth as they consumed Mewtwo. The flames were quickly blown away as Mewtwo then used teleport and appeared behind Charizard.
Y/n:Fly up!
Charizard tried to do that but he was caught by Mewtwo's psytrike. Charizard was blown back but his fall was broken by Y/n acting as a cushion.
Y/n:Don't worry I'm fine. Win this.
Charizard:Right!
Y/n:Use ancient power!
Charizard gathered rocks that he flew at Mewtwo. The legendary pokemon used teleport to avoid each strike. However, when he appeared again Y/n and Charizard already executed their next attack. A powerful flamethrower that scorched Mewtwo. Mewtwo grunted in pain as he concentrated more power.
Mewtwo:Be gone!
A powerful psychic force blew both trainer and pokemon into the water that surrounded the battle space. Charizard could feel weakness, his drought ability barely able to keep his flame alight. Then he saw Y/n sinking deeper.
Charizard:Y/n! I'm coming!
He dove deeper and eventually grabbed Y/n. Both of their eyes locked onto each other. A new light from within the changes the colour of the liquid from blue to bright orange.
Mewtwo:What is happening?
The lake began to steam until every bit of water was gone. But that wasn't the only surprise that Mewtwo faced. He saw Y/n and Charizard standing in the center.
Mewtwo:How are you alive?!
Charizard and Y/n then spoke in perfect synchronicity.
Y/n/Charizard:The power we share won't allow you to beat us that is why we are still standing!
Mewtwo:Shut up!
He then began to charge up the most powerful attack as Charizard stepped forward. The heat around Mewtwo began to lessen until the area around Mewtwo got colder.
Mewtwo:What is happening to the temperature?
Y/n:Charizard use flamethrower!
Charizard began to absorb all of the heat around everywhere of Cerulean cave except the place where Y/n was and then unleashed the attack. Mewtwo tried to counter but the strength of this flamethrower over powered anything Mewtwo used and a huge explosion occurred. When the spoke cleared Mewtwo laid there unconscious. Y/n threw the ultra ball and after three shakes the ball dinged.