Busted and reveal part 3

We pick up a day after Y/n revealed the truth about Mewtwo to Cynthia. By now the psychic type has fully recovered from his injuries and now remains in his poke ball. Y/n and Cynthia have gathered the champions in the indigo pokemon league.
Leon:So Y/n, why have you gathered us all here?
Y/n:You all remember the conversation about the hooded figure and his pokemon Mewtwo?
Ash:Yeah, what about him?
Y/n:I know his identity. After all  he is me.
The champions gasp before Lance got a serious expression.
Lance:How can we know you aren't just lying to cover up a friend of yours?
Y/n sighs as he reveals a dark coloured ultra ball. He releases the pokemon from within the ball which was a large bipedal and feline like pokemon who we all know as the infamous Mewtwo. The champions were in shock.
Lance:How did you catch him?
Y/n recalls the story of how he encountered Mewtwo in Cerulean cave and how his Charizard defeated him, which further proved to them how strong the champion's ace pokemon truly was as well as tremble at even a glance towards Mewtwo based on the power Y/n stated he had.

In the main Team rocket Headquarters we see an army of team rocket grunts with their leader  Giovanni at the front. By his sides are his right hand man Archer, his scarlet haired lover Ariana and the merciless Proton. Behind him were all 3 of the GO admins. The evil mastermind turns to his subordinates.
Giovanni:Members of Team Rocket, for too long we have allowed the pokemon world to live without knowing the power of us. That ends now. The world will know the power we possess and tremble at our name!
The army cheers as Giovanni clutches a masterball in his hands which radiates with an evil Aura.
Giovanni:Mewtwo, rise!
He throws the masterball and unleashes a being of emense power but is the embodiment of evil. It looks exactly like mewtwo however the being is pitch black in color with that exception of the orange tip of his tail and the jagged orange gemstone sticking out from his shoulder

 It looks exactly like mewtwo however the being is pitch black in color with that exception of the orange tip of his tail and the jagged orange gemstone sticking out from his shoulder

Giovanni:Show us your might!
The being simply nods as he swirls his arm in a tornado like motion. All over the world the clouds turn a murky grey and then a sinister black. The waves follow this color change as they crash viciously against the land, as if Kyogre and Groudon were in a fierce competition and the sea basin pokemon was winning. The earth began to shake violently as many buildings collapses and the mountains broke apart. People and pokemon across the world perish in the destruction as the champions all exit the Indigo Plateau to witness the chaos.
Y/n:It's begun. Team Rocket strikes today.